Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

As if the Panthers 4 wins weren't unimpressive enough already...

100 posts in this topic

I actually wasn't going to say much, we both won good day, BUT since you want to throw around some stats

Let's start with this blurb:

SAN FRANCISCO -- Some NFL analysts remain skeptical of the Carolina Panthers because their five wins are against opponents with a combined record of 8-33.

But did you know their upcoming opponent, San Francisco, has won five straight against opponents that are a combined 13-28? And you don't hear much about it?

Hmm, sound like two team that haven't beat anyone played each other and barely beat each other

So Panthers defense sounds great, they stopped the run and held the offense to 9. What rank was that pass offense? 32nd. Overall where is that offense? 22nd

Ahh so great Panthers defense held the 22nd ranked offense to 9 and won by 1 point

Saints defense played Cowboys pass off ranked 5th ( a little better than 32nd) with total offense ranked 13th (better than 22nd) and held them to 2 TDs and a FG off a muffed punt, but WON BY 32 points, set an NFL record for first downs, a record for most yards in game while they scored on 8 of 10 drives,

How did I do? Lol. It takes more than defense and Panthers offense sucks. Two fumbles in last drive luckily bounced back to Stewart and Newton, if not, they lose.

I actually wasn't going to say much, we both won good day, BUT since you want to throw around some stats

Let's start with this blurb:

SAN FRANCISCO -- Some NFL analysts remain skeptical of the Carolina Panthers because their five wins are against opponents with a combined record of 8-33.

But did you know their upcoming opponent, San Francisco, has won five straight against opponents that are a combined 13-28? And you don't hear much about it?

Hmm, sound like two team that haven't beat anyone played each other and barely beat each other

So Panthers defense sounds great, they stopped the run and held the offense to 9. What rank was that pass offense? 32nd. Overall where is that offense? 22nd

Ahh so great Panthers defense held the 22nd ranked offense to 9 and won by 1 point

Saints defense played Cowboys pass off ranked 5th ( a little better than 32nd) with total offense ranked 13th (better than 22nd) and held them to 2 TDs and a FG off a muffed punt, but WON BY 32 points, set an NFL record for first downs, a record for most yards in game while they scored on 8 of 10 drives,

How did I do? Lol. It takes more than defense and Panthers offense sucks. Two fumbles in last drive luckily bounced back to Stewart and Newton, if not, they lose.

blurba blurba blurba fat

1 person likes this

blurba blurba blurba fat

Yep, not much for you to factually respond with. Nice 10 point offense, looks legit, no really!

50% accuracy, 0tds, 1 INT, 52 passer rating......Newton straight putting the team on his back!

Yep, not much for you to factually respond with. Nice 10 point offense, looks legit, no really!

50% accuracy, 0tds, 1 INT, 52 passer rating......Newton straight putting the team on his back!

knock it off turd burglar, panthers have won five in a row and we're coming for drew brees's moly ass in a couple of weeks. pray to whatever spanish gummy bear goddess you worship now because unholy hell will rain down on your dirty-dick bounty-ass swampwater brackish-meal crawdad sump pump toilet-bowl dookie hawg of a football team and by gods name i swear you wont be prepared for it

Hey Alice want to mention we just destroyed the supposed best Oline in the NFL, in their house? Sacked a MOBILE qb six times? The unspeakable things that are going to happen to breesus are sacrilegious.

Who's that back up qb you've been pounding your chest over ( and by chest I mean supple man boobs). Hope he's been studying hard.

don't the Taints play the 9ers next week? will be interesting to see how that game shapes up.

Who's that back up qb you've been pounding your chest over ( and by chest I mean supple man boobs). Hope he's been studying hard.

now you've done it. he's gonna check your "time stamps"

1 person likes this

now you've done it. he's gonna check your "time stamps"

I don't care, can't sleep Man. Damn near 12 hours later and still straight jacked.