Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As if the Panthers 4 wins weren't unimpressive enough already...

100 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Who's that back up qb you've been pounding your chest over ( and by chest I mean supple man boobs). Hope he's been studying hard.

now you've done it. he's gonna check your "time stamps"
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

now you've done it. he's gonna check your "time stamps"

I don't care, can't sleep Man. Damn near 12 hours later and still straight jacked.

Posted · Report post

Of course Pat doesn't mention that the cowboys are 31st in defense, and starting Marty hurney all stars Everette brown and nick Hayden at this point
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Of course Pat doesn't mention that the cowboys are 31st in defense, and starting Marty hurney all stars Everette brown and nick Hayden at this point

i'm sure pat has some stats that prove the cowboys' defense is better than the panthers

Posted · Report post

I love Alice's logic....let me give it a try.

The Saints lost to the Jets.

The Jets got slaughtered by the Titans.

The Titans lost to Jacksonville.

JACKSONVILLE>NEW ORLEANS!!!!!

Seriously who have the Saints beat? An injured Arizona team at home? A terrible Cowboys team that scraped by with a win against Minnesota at home? You haven't beaten anybody either.....but let's not talk about that......

Posted · Report post

I love Alice's logic....let me give it a try.

The Saints lost to the Jets.
The Jets got slaughtered by the Titans.
The Titans lost to Jacksonville.

JACKSONVILLE>NEW ORLEANS!!!!!

Seriously who have the Saints beat? An injured Arizona team at home? A terrible Cowboys team that scraped by with a win against Minnesota at home? You haven't beaten anybody either.....but let's not talk about that......

First off, common opponents, as in Panthers and Saints played the same team, Arizona and Buffalo. Who was injured in Arizona?
We played Cardinals within 14 days of Panthers, so we faced same team at same point of season, except out Defense held them to 7 while Panthers gave up 22, and Saints offense 31 points in blowout while Panther offense put up two little FGs,

Posted · Report post

First off, common opponents, as in Panthers and Saints played the same team, Arizona and Buffalo. Who was injured in Arizona?
We played Cardinals within 14 days of Panthers, so we faced same team at same point of season, except out Defense held them to 7 while Panthers gave up 22, and Saints offense 31 points in blowout while Panther offense put up two little FGs,

We had a bad game.  It happens.  Like the year Saints won the Super Bowl, trying to clinch home field advantage, the Saints lose to the 3-13 Bucs in week 16.  Were the 2009 Bucs better than the 2009 Saints?

Posted · Report post

dat nervous tick

Posted · Report post

Incorrect, Arizona was NOT the same team. They didn't have Dan Williams, their NT, due to injury, and he was a very important part of the defense. but they ALSO didn't have Daryl Washington who if you know anything about the NFL is one of the best linebackers in football, not just on their team. We faced both of these guys, and we played in Arizona, not at home. Same goes for Buffalo. You guys played at home against Thad Lewis, while we got EJ Manuel (probably not the biggest of differences admittedly), but we still played them on the road. As you'll see when we wallup up on the Jets, being home v away does make a huge difference, and comparing teams doesn't show which one is better. That type of thinking is the basis of a moronic NFL fan

So again, I ask, who have the Saints beaten that is a tougher opponent than the 49ers on the road? 

Nobody

Posted · Report post

Incorrect, Arizona was NOT the same team. They didn't have Dan Williams, their NT, due to injury, and he was a very important part of the defense. but they ALSO didn't have Daryl Washington who if you know anything about the NFL is one of the best linebackers in football, not just on their team. We faced both of these guys, and we played in Arizona, not at home. Same goes for Buffalo. You guys played at home against Thad Lewis, while we got EJ Manuel (probably not the biggest of differences admittedly), but we still played them on the road. As you'll see when we wallup up on the Jets, being home v away does make a huge difference, and comparing teams doesn't show which one is better. That type of thinking is the basis of a moronic NFL fan

So again, I ask, who have the Saints beaten that is a tougher opponent than the 49ers on the road? 

Nobody

pretty sure they didnt have Campbell either, could be wrong.

Posted · Report post

Nobody

A DT and LB out made a big difference? Well the offense was the same and Saints D allowed 7 while the vaunted Panthers D allowed MORE THAN TRIPLE THE POINTS in games played 14 days apart.

Saints also beat the Bears who were 3 and 1 coming off their first loss and Cutler was averaging over 100 rating the first 6 games before he got hurt. Pats was a terribly officiated game and also should have been a win if called correctly, the league even admitted two calls were incorrect and either one called correctly means time runs out before Brady makes it to midfield on last drive.