• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 PandaMan

PandaMan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

I've played every AC game before this and I've always been critical of them and their repeat-play value (for me at least). However, this one's the best one by I've played by far. Haven't played the multiplayer yet though, but I've heard positive things about it.

Any thoughts? I didn't see a thread on the subject.

#2 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,410 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

Gah I need to play these games.  I bought like all of them that came out before Black Flag for PC but haven't played, well except AC1, I was told to just watch youtube video of the game.  

#3 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,310 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

Forgot Black Flag was even out...

I'll be picking it up when it goes on sale, because as you said, replay value is basically poo. Fun games for the week or so it takes me to beat them. 

#4 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

I've never played assassins creed. But I'm a big fan of any pirate games or western games. They should make more. I loved red dead games for the most part. So I Definetely will be buying this when I get the chance

#5 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,852 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

You can get Black Flag for PC for 25 % off on gamefly. Regular or Gold (Gold has all three preorder missions plus the Aveline missions (PS3 console exclusive only) and Season's Pass that's normally $80 but with GFDOCT25 you get it for $60 which is the normal price for the standard edition.

#6 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 11,973 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

Picked it up on Thursday.  So far its not bad but I really dont like the fighting both on water and land it is a little too easy.

#7 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,151 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

It's pretty awesome so far.

#8 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,476 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

I want to get this when I finish GTA 5.

#9 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,162 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

I finished 2 and 2:Brotherhood, but I don't know if I'll get anymore of them.  I'm picking up the new COD tomorrow.  I don't usually do that, but I'm craving a good shooter.  Hopefully it is.

#10 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 16,543 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

The best AC since Brotherhood. Lots of poo to do. Dynamic map, good storyline (so far). Graphics are amazing. I give it an A.

#11 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

I've been playing for a few days now and my only gripe is that the missions where you have to follow people still pisses me off

#12 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

Am enjoying it quite a bit.

#13 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 16,543 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

Ok, I think this is probably the best Assassin's Creed there is now; Ezio is still my favorite character though. You go underwater, sail on the sea, and fight on land. There's also many things to do in this game. I don't think I've played a game this long and still not have gotten 100% yet and still not finished the story line yet. The outfits for Edward are great as well. The Mayan outfit, Edward the Legend outfit, and Drake outfit are all bad ass. And the stock black and red outfit is awesome too. There's also great customizations for your ship as well. And you also have the option to play as the female assassin in New Orleans. There's also going to be a DLC soon where you play as the assassin Adawale (spelling?). Overall, great game.

#14 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 11,973 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

Ok need a expansion pack or some more DLC add ons soon. lol

#15 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

I'm a few memory sequences away and I haven't read spoilers yet but I'm guessing that Edward Kenway dies at the end just judging on other peoples reactions and the fact that we have upcoming DLC featuring Adewale.

i

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.