Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Julius Peppers

131 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

we would have a hole if we dont resign Hardy

Posted · Report post

Do NOT want him back.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

taunting BoA fans has earned him an automatic black ball in my book. Never can be a Panther again.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

He has one sack this entire season.

Look at him for what he is, not what he was.

(that mistake gets made an awful lot)
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Didn´t like the way it ended, he showed bad work ethics and took to much time off during games while being overpaid (franchised). Not interested in him any more.

10.5 sacks, 2 INTs, and 5 FFs....

Not sure to date we have every had a DE put up such well rounded production he did that franchised year.  

But Pep is old now..

Posted · Report post

I don't want him back and I feel pretty confident Peppers wouldn't want to come back. For whatever reason Peppers thinks he is better than playing here.

That ship sailed never to return.

Posted · Report post

Haha no way, fug that fool.

Posted · Report post

We hold Peppers in much higher value than he ever held us in my opinion.

To me he sets the standard for the cliche' super talented athlete that has little passion for the game.

If he really cares about any kind of legacy and wants to return for a farewell season thats fine, but it will be cheap, at least it had better be.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

10.5 sacks, 2 INTs, and 5 FFs....

Not sure to date we have every had a DE put up such well rounded production he did that franchised year.  

As far as I remember he could have done more that year. He was paid 1 Mill per game and did not play full throttle (even the numbers you mentioned are great). Don´t like the attitude to hold out (some efforts) for even more money you already make.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't mind him back. I don't get the hate for the guy. He just saw a better opportunity in Chicago and went for it. Heck, Moose did the same thing. With that being side, I like the guys we have here. Alexander is showing he is a good back up.

Posted · Report post

As far as I remember he could have done more that year. He was paid 1 Mill per game and did not play full throttle (even the numbers you mentioned are great). Don´t like the attitude to hold out (some efforts) for even more money you already make.

He didn't have much help on the DL....and put up great well rounded production.

Pep was often held to an unrealistic standard. Jared Allen, our Charles Johnson.....all DEs will "disappear" at times/games.

Sure it wasn't million dollar production but Hurney should to dealt him before paying that. He couldn't live up to.

Why I don't get the Pep hate......and Double Trouble/Beason love. Only difference in them IMO is personalities. FO putting guys in bad spots

• Masters of PIE !

• Recent Comments