Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stewart looking good at practice. Dwan practicing, expects to play.

66 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Dwan and Cole are going to be big in keeping Star and KK off that rookie wall

Posted · Report post

Does anyone know if the Observer fired Jonathan Jones? It's been three days since he has not tweeted or written a story.

Posted · Report post

I saw a tweet that CJ wasn't practicing... just a precaution?

pulled his groin at the end of the game last week. not enough to make him miss a game, but enough to make him sore. no reason to stress it this week.

on sunday he'll be fine, he'll have plenty of ice.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Is stewie a go or not?

Probably, but Riverboat is not showing that card yet.

Posted · Report post

Does anyone know if the Observer fired Jonathan Jones? It's been three days and he has not tweeted or written a story.

Is too busy pulling his groin.

Posted · Report post

Getting Stew and Dwan back will make us that much more dangerous. That's two starting caliber players returning to rotation. Star and KK need a breather and Fua's ass needs to be on the bench for 98% of the game.

Posted · Report post

Less chance of Fua getting on the field.

LOL Fue want see the field at all. So long as Dwan stays Healthy. It will be Star,Dwan,Cole, and Shorts as the DTs.

Posted · Report post

And to add to this. Dwan and Stewart are coming back at the right time. We need all the talent we got to beat these teams coming up in the next 3 weeks. Starting Sunday with the Falcons and end with the Pats on Monday night football.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Getting Stew and Dwan back will make us that much more dangerous. That's two starting caliber players returning to rotation. Star and KK need a breather and Fua's ass needs to be on the bench for 98% of the game.

Hopefully the remaining 2% is for a bathroom break only.

Posted · Report post

We need our Phoenix to rise from the ashes.

Posted · Report post

Probably, but Riverboat is not showing that card yet.

It would be stupid to hold him out any longer. The guy is good to go. The only two problems that will be facing him for the next few weeks or so is Not been in game shape and will have some rust on him. For him to shack off both of those. He needs to see playing time starting this week. Even if that means him only getting 8-10 carries in this game. He has to start some where. If not then Ron should just put him on IR for the year.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

To be honest, if CJ isn't 100 percent, I wouldn't play him.  That's my opinion, as bad as the Falcons line is and the fact we'll need him vs the 49ers?  Call me an idiot all you want.  I want him 100 percent against San Fran.  

1 person likes this