• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I knew we'd lose yet I'm still really pissed, nothing positive to take from this game. I know Big Al is supposed to be our leading scorer but he looked like a black hole on offense and defense tonight. Last year on offense Kemba was flying around finding the open man or creating a shot for himself, tonight it was just dump to Big Al and he rarely passed the ball. His midrange jumper was horrible and he was even worse on defense. He doesn't even try to step up. MKG played great defensively and was great near the hoop but he's never going to be worthy of that second overall pick with that jump shot. Meanwhile Drummond had 12-8 tonight, fugingg yay!!! Zeller did nothing n noteworthy but such a small sample. Looked scared on offense and bad on defense. Kemba only took 10 shots despite being our best offensive player. McBob is the only one who really played a good game. We're much better on defense but offense is just a snoozefest. Dump it to Big Al and let him work. How does this progress our core players?

It doesn't, lol. Big Al has and always will be a low post volume shooter who makes around 48-49% of his shots. He's too big and slow footed to play good defense and that's the problem. His per is deceiving in that he gives up his per right back with him being so bad on defense and being a volume post scorer.

Come on it was a road game against a top tier western conference team. Did you really think we were going to win or even really keep it that close? They played hard for 2.5 quarters but I, for one, am not expecting an nba title this year.

Philly beat the Heat.

How long until fans start to cry about passing up on "BEN McLEMORE"?

Not me... Didn't want mclemore at all. Still don't, he alone isn't going to fix the cats and they needed low post scoring worse.

Heat were playing back to back without wade. It was also a home game for Philly, not miami's home opener.

Philly beat the Heat.

Heat were playing back to back without wade. It was also a home game for Philly, not miami's home opener.

But, it's Philly! A team worse than us. Their best player is Evan Turner.

Would we have been able to pull such a win vs. the Heat? Probably not.

I'm not over exaggerating to the loss tonight. I didnt watch the game and I know this is still going to be a long and somewhat painful adventure this season. Im just saying.

But, it's Philly! A team worse than us. Their best player is Evan Turner.

Would we have been able to pull such a win vs. the Heat? Probably not.

I'm not over exaggerating to the loss tonight. I didnt watch the game and I know this is still going to be a long and somewhat painful adventure this season. Im just saying.

I would say that philly's best player is mcw.

Still really high on Zeller, just may be a steep learning curve

I'm still high on Zeller too. Hopefully he can give me something to look forward to, so I wont remember MKG. I think Zeller will only improve as he get more comfortable.

Not me... Didn't want mclemore at all. Still don't, he alone isn't going to fix the cats and they needed low post scoring worse.

Dont know. Hopefully Zeller will have a good rookie season. But if he doesnt and McLemore somehow do, I might just become a teenage girl on her first period. The same thing could've been said about Zeller too. He alone wont fix this team. It wouldve made more sense to draft McLemore if we knew Big Al was coming here. Cant help it no more so Ima deal with it. I'll use hindsight 20/20 at the end of the season if it turns out that way.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Strick

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts