Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck    2,761

How was Kemba? Anyone.

I really hope this is the year for the man. I looked at the stats sheet and it was nothing spectacular. I have called him out before and I will not be afraid to call on him again. He's a fan's favorite, but if he doesnt produce I'm ready to find a replacement for him after this season. He's looking like a backup PG or at best a Mike Conley or George Hill type of PG. That's not what I want.

carpanfan96    1,458

I saw.

Tell me about Kemba.

In this game big al slowed the offense down and it was pretty much dump it down to big al.

• Pie 1

chubs2496    280

I'm so frigging happy. Tonights game was the first game I've actually got to watch on tv besides the playoff series.

I have been streaming games online and they were usually terrible. I was just the happiest guy ever to be able to watch them play for once.

chubs2496    280

I saw.

Tell me about Kemba.

Kemba played good in the first half. He was draining shots. Being explosive to the rim on opposing team turnovers. And then the second half it's like they told everyone to just pass it to big al every play. And it didn't give Kemba a chance to develop the offense. But he looked like our second best player behind mcroberts tonight.

• Pie 1

Kemba started off hot. Came in on fire. Then Sessions came in and managed to make both a layup and a jumpshot in the same game for the first time in his life, buying himself some time. Kemba came back in and didn't get much going for the rest of the first half. 

Second half, it was the Al Jefferson show. Not necessarily pretty (you could tell the injury slowed him down a bit, just needs to get in a groove) but they were forcefeeding Al in the post.