Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers asking for loud crowd via Twitter

194 posts in this topic

Posted

When I went to the Panthers Rams game on every 3rd down they had a panther come on the jumbo tron and tell the crowd "its third down!! Get up and make some noise!!" pretty cool actually.  They had one on third down that said "Its third down..Time to release the Kraken!!"   

1 person likes this

Posted

They should hand out a flier at the entrance:

"Stand your old khaki wearing ass up and yell when the Panthers are on defense. Thanks for being a fan!"

I sit within 10 rows of the field and probably the first 5 rows basically don't stand or cheer under any circumstance. There was one dude there with his daughters who was perfectly done up in Vinyard Vine and may as well have been at a cheese tasting.

2 people like this

Posted

I will politely clap on TDs while sitting in my seat

try to keep your composure and not be too much of a fanatic

Posted

i cannot fuging wait. i will repeatedly cropdust whatever gaggle of middle-aged moms shushes me and asks me to stop standing because i'm making it difficult for her stupid kid to concentrate on his ipad game. brad hoover himself will have to march up the steps and tell me to shut up.

BOA is going to fuging explode on sunday

6 people like this

Posted

They should hand out a flier at the entrance:

"Stand your old khaki wearing ass up and yell when the Panthers are on defense. Thanks for being a fan!"

What's wrong with khakis? They're comfortable, functional, and easy to match.

Plus, if I have a nice engagement after the game, like heading to a married couples townhouse to watch the later games, it's nice to not have to change pants.

4 people like this

Posted

I sit within 10 rows of the field and probably the first 5 rows basically don't stand or cheer under any circumstance. There was one dude there with his daughters who was perfectly done up in Vinyard Vine and may as well have been at a cheese tasting.

I feel I'm sensing a bit of jealousy-

37896436.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

3r11d3.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

I might make an appearance. Have to see how things progress.

Posted

@wineandcheesers Ready for @Panthers this weekend, going to win at some football.  Got my box of Franzia in the sub-zero and smoked Gouda ready to go, see you gents at the tailgate!  #keepsipping

8 people like this

Posted

You know how Oakland has "The Black hole" and Buffalo has "The Rock Pile"? We should just own our pussiness and call a section of our stadium "The Decanter" or "The Khaki Factory" or "The Sweater Vest Nest".

4 people like this

Posted

Has anybody ever seen the Ram rules video? At least we're not that bad.