• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Panthers asking for loud crowd via Twitter

I do like that they at least have signs which tell folks to stand up and cheer on third down.  I frankly don't think it will be a problem.  I don't think our fans like Falcon fans either.

Y'all jokin... First thing I thought when I saw the tweet from Cam's presser asking for noise on 3rd down was "Fug... They need to clarify that they want it when we're on defense."

I'll be in section 119 this Sunday.  First time I've sat down low in some time... like probably 5 years.  

One of those wine and cheesers tells me to sit down it's gonna be on... plus I'ma have crazy J with me...  no tellin' what he's gonna do. :)

I am predicting that two people in 119 may be getting a visit from security on Sunday......wave up to Sec 540 on your way out.

fiz is right. no reason to jump on your seat when we're on offense or spray your tall boys all over toddlers in the row in front of you while you rend your garments and expose the dixie flag tattoo on your moobs to fox sports live

making noise in a stadium is and has always been functional. you do it to disrupt the visiting team's offensive momentum and ability to call plays and effectively audible.

I really wish they would use the clip of Liam niessen in clash of the titans yelling "release the kraken!" On third downs.

I'll be screaming from my couch.

You live near the stadium and aren't going to the game?

That's sad... I wouldn't miss a game like this for anything if I lived somewhat close.

I sit within 10 rows of the field and probably the first 5 rows basically don't stand or cheer under any circumstance. There was one dude there with his daughters who was perfectly done up in Vinyard Vine and may as well have been at a cheese tasting.

Me too.  I am in the first 8 rows and our section is plenty loud.

Newsflash for everyone that berates loyal fans while watching from their couches ... it is plenty loud at the game.  Our fans do a great job supporting the team, especially the D on third downs, etc. etc. etc.  Start going to the games.  There are plenty of tickets to scalp outside the stadium at face or below.  Hurry though because if we keep winning, Scalper prices are going up.

After a couple wins and with the dirty birds coming to town, the stadium will be rocking.  This will be another chippy game, similar to the Rams.

If you want a true snoozer crowd, go to another teams stadium (ie. Cowboys).  We are not bad when it comes to crowd noise. 

I've never been to a game (unfortunately), but how boisterous is the home crowd? Does the opposing team ever have any issues like false starts? Is there any kind of "12th man" type thing going on at all?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    rahamjango7

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts