• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Panthers asking for loud crowd via Twitter

I can't be at the game to be loud but, I will undoubtedly screaming at my tv.

Sure, I'll stand up and get loud... until the fat guy sitting behind me in the giants shirt calls security and has me thrown out.

Sure, I'll stand up and get loud... until the fat guy sitting behind me in the giants shirt calls security and has me thrown out.

Just show security the tweet sent out by the Panthers asking us to get loud.

.... Watching it in person is 1000x better.

Agree 1000%.  A lot happens away from the play and on the sidelines that is missed when you only watch on tv.  The games seem to go much faster when watching in person.  There's is no way somebody could appreciate the atmosphere at the Rams game a couple weeks ago without being present.

Here's the answer ...  go to the game and have a great time.  You don't have to spend $150.  Plenty of tickets for $50 from the local scalpers.  Tivo the game and watch it during the week when you get downtime.  That way you can FF through the same commercials over and over and over again. 

When the Panthers are doing good and the game matters, BOA rocks.  I remember playoff games against Dallas and MNF vs the 49ers (back in the day) ... you could not understand the people sitting next to you because it was so loud.  Great times and more to come! 

BOA stadium rocks about as much as Nickelback.

Harris Teeter VIC commercials rock!!!!  "Hey everybody, we know it's third and one and the Panthers defense needs a stop here.  But let's all pull out our VIC cards for a chance to win!

I love the Panthers.  But the game day atmosphere at BOA sucks ass!  

How do I get a wine stain out of my sweater vest?

How did I miss this?  I thought you had begun to figure things out about going to games over the years, but Grasshopper has much to learn.  Do what we do, buy a seat to put your coats, jackets, bags, ipads, camera bags, elves on shelves, gloves, extra napkins, change purse, baby tiger, and sweater vests on.  That way they are off the ground so the nastiness of the beer, aka the elixir of the common folk, doesn't get on them and they are within easy reach.  If you do it right, you can even create a nice, level surface to cut the baked brie and set the wine bottles down on during the game.  Plus, it gives you a buffer from that guy that just sat down on your row who smells remarkably like rotten cabbage and gravy.

I've never seen much of a wine and cheese crowd at games. It's more of a post church Bojangles or K&W crowd.

I'll be at the Panthers/Saints game on Dec. 22, and i'll be raising hell. I just hate that I'll see Saints fans there, because the mere sight of them pisses me off. 

fight in the stands!