Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Panthers asking for loud crowd via Twitter

TOO SAD!

It's easy for someone who doesnt live near to say that. I'm sorry I'm not rich. I dont have $100 to spare. And watching the game on television is a huge upgrade over in person. Unless you just want the atmosphere.

I'm not rich either but I manage to travel to 3 games a year.

If I was you I'd be there almost every week.

I'm not rich either but I manage to travel to 3 games a year.

If I was you I'd be there almost every week.

Thats good for you bud. Im glad to can manage to travel to 3 games a year.

There's no difference between a fan who watches the game in person and one who rather watch it from the couch. A fan is still a fan. I'm not throwing $150 a ticket to a game when I can get it up close from my tv and in HD. I lose all the emotion and intensity watching it live. Television gives you something you dont get compare to watching it live.

And, if you do really travel to 3 games a year "where the hell are you then this weekend"? Shut your crap up.

There's no difference between a fan who watches the game in person and one who rather watch it from the couch. A fan is still a fan. I'm not throwing $150 a ticket to a game when I can get it up close from my tv and in HD. I lose all the emotion and intensity watching it live. Television gives you something you dont get compare to watching it live.

And, if you do really travel to 3 games a year "where the hell are you then this weekend"? Shut your crap up.

I've been to AZ, I'm going to SF, and ill be there for the Monday night game. That's probably more than you can say in your life time.

You had me until you told me to shut up, now daddy's gotta put you in the corner.

I've been to AZ, I'm going to SF, and ill be there for the Monday night game. That's probably more than you can say in your life time.

You had me until you told me to shut up, now daddy's gotta put you in the corner.

LMFAO. have fun bud. Enjoy your time.

.... Watching it in person is 1000x better.

I've never been to a game (unfortunately), but how boisterous is the home crowd? Does the opposing team ever have any issues like false starts? Is there any kind of "12th man" type thing going on at all?

we bang our seat bottoms against the backs. that is pretty loud.

Each game seems to have its own atmosphere. Usually the beginning is pretty loud. Once a few punts get kicked, the action slows, phones come out, etc

tv timeouts kill a lot of the crowd buzz. sir purr doing the tootsie roll doesn't really keep it rowdy. But the noise picks back up when something exciting happens.

Personally, I consider it a failure if I can talk the next day

Screaming breaks my telekinetic link to the team's performance. Be loud at your own peril.

.... Watching it in person is 1000x better.

When I was a teenager and saw the stadium for the first time, I almost cry. I didnt get to go to a game until I was 21. I guess being that age and not 14 anymore, I wasnt excited or stunned being at the game. Sitting at the endzone on the lower levels were good seats, but I lost a lot of what I get from t.v. The up close emotion and little things were hard to catch in person. Of course, if I could go to a game live I would. But, I love it from the television set too. Just as good, if not better. The only thing you cant get from watching it at home is like I said, the atmosphere.

When I was a teenager and saw the stadium for the first time, I almost cry. I didnt get to go to a game until I was 21. I guess being that age and not 14 anymore, I wasnt excited or stunned being at the game. Sitting at the endzone on the lower levels were good seats, but I lost a lot of what I get from t.v. The up close emotion and little things were hard to catch in person. Of course, if I could go to a game live I would. But, I love it from the television set too. Just as good, if not better. The only thing you cant get from watching it at home is like I said, the atmosphere.

1. Set DVR to record the game.

2. Go to game (why do you need $150 tickets?)

3. ???

4. Profit!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Yukon