• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boo7382

Panthers-Falcons Huddle Tailgate Revival

Most excellent, glad to help Philly.. Get you that recipe here soon.. Was really cool gettin to meet you Holmes...

Man, had a great time, tailgate was awesome, biscuit got some phenaminal seats. Best times I've had in Charlotte yet, appreciate it everybody..

Big thanks to biscuit for gettin the tix, boo for organizing, and Z for the beers.. Wish I could make more than 1 a year, but I'll see yous again next season. I'll bring more poops or whatever they're called..

Dammit, I thought that was you guys but I got cold-feet and didn't want that awkward moment of "no, you got the wrong tailgate". Eh, fug it. At least I know the truck (that damn Jeep a few feet from you got me confused, since it was another "Panthers truck", in my mind).

Alverez I expect that pic of me with the coozie focused in the foreground to be in the next Panthers Bud Light commercial ;)

You mean this one?

post-100-0-62772200-1383628140_thumb.jpg

Biscuit, PhillyB, Chaos. 

2eulcg4.jpg

It was great to meet everyone, and see some for the first time in several years.  We must do this again.

That isn't just some crazy guy.....that's Mr McGibblets from the show "The League". 

Funny as hell (and raunchy) show about Fantasy Football.

The Mr McGibblet's episode was classic.

Tickle Me.............. and Rub my Belly!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    David Teper

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts