Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RelaxImaPro

WR, CB, and O Line projected to be deepest positions in next draft according to NFL Execs

As I went to a few sites and VERY PREMATURELY tried to gauge where talent may be, I cannot help but get pumped about the LOTs.   There are 6-7 potential day 1 left tackles--You have to assume 2-3 will be there when we pick.

1. Jake Matthews (top 5)

2. Taylor Lewan (top 10)

3. Cyrus Kouandijo (top 10)

4. Cameron Erving (mid to late first round) Has emerged this year as a solid T

5. Antonio Richardson (late first round) Clowney had his moments against Richardson, but he was playing mad

6. La'el Collins (late first) This guy is a raw pass blocking LT, but he can run block with the best--good ft

7. James Hurst (late first, early second) underrated--very solid

Even if Gross returns for 2014, it is hard to leave a stud LT on the shelf.

WR, CB, and O Line projected to be deepest positions in next draft according to NFL Execs

I'll have one of each please.. Oline or WR first (BPA) then the other next.. then go after a young corner with some serious size and attitude.  If he only plays the Talib role on opposing cyborg TE's ( a huge point of emphasis in the arms race of late) I'll be fine with that.

1. WR A Stud WR would improve our Offense

2. CB A Stud CB would improve our Defense

3. LT A LT could stabilize our line for year. Even from the 3rd round, we can get somebody good enough to push Gross to the other side.

4. BPA from here on out. With an empathise on O-line.

We are a better team with a Stud WR, than with a Stud CB. If we are going to attempt to get both, get the playmaker on Offense first. The 25th ish pick should be a starter. That 57th is the draft maker. We hit it with KK, if we can repeat last years success, we should assume or 2nd may be successful as well.

I love thinking about what next years draft could do for us.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Keeppounding125