Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jase

Panthers were 16-36 with Armanti Edwards on the Roster

60 posts in this topic

hope nothing but the best for him...class act on and off the field..

haters gonna hate but he gave it his all

4 people like this

hope nothing but the best for him...class act on and off the field..

haters gonna hate but he gave it his all in training camp

FIFY

1 person likes this

Or a Cleveland Browns uniform?

Same thing. You won't get anywhere working at either. 

1 person likes this

FIFY

he gave it his all whenever he was actually in the games. he wasn't good enough to be a focal point.

but i guess all those years of ass spankings he gave your catamounts didn't give you any bias right?

5 people like this

he gave it his all whenever he was actually in the games. he wasn't good enough to be a focal point.

but i guess all those years of ass spankings he gave your catamounts didn't give you any bias right?

oh yeah, well brad hoover!

Same thing. You won't get anywhere working at either. 

Well can't argue with that. True story if i've ever heard one.

hes a twat. You know where his hatred for Armanti comes from. He's probably been sitting there hoping for his failure like alot of people on here. It's just more obvious where his initial hatred comes from.

I was rooting for the guy to become an asset. Don't understand the hate some people have for him. It wasn't his fault Hurney went full retard and drafted him; he just wasn't talented enough to cut it.

That being said, he's like the The Golden Calf of Bristol of the Panthers fanbase. Doesn't do poo but gets all the attention. Hence this thread.

1 person likes this

I was rooting for the guy to become an asset. Don't understand the hate some people have for him. It wasn't his fault Hurney went full retard and drafted him; he just wasn't talented enough to cut it.

That being said, he's like the The Golden Calf of Bristol of the Panthers fanbase. Doesn't do poo but gets all the attention. Hence this thread.

Don't understand how in the world he could've ever been considerd as a viable draft choice.

But he is a great guy and works hard.