59 replies to this topic

#46 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

I didn't have to wait for failure. Amanti's been failing since day 1 of his NFL career.

Are you still going to be an App St fan when they are bottom feeders in the Sun Belt? Or are you jumping off the bang wagon like the rest of their "fans".

I have been pulling for them since I decided to enroll. I'm a panthers/bobcats/ncstate/mariners/Liverpool (since I started watching soccer 2008) fan. I know alot about being a fan of a losing team. I'm sure you can appreciate that as a WCU fan. I respect you for it but all you've done is spew hate. like I said last time you got shut up, I still wear a brad hoover jersey to games because he worked hard and proved himself. that's the difference between some imbecile that thought wcu was a great decision and me, I respect panther players who show up to work hard. no one said he wasn't a hard worker and I never said he should take time from cam... pickles maybe. I just thought he could've developed and ofcourse I cheered for him. I watched him for 3 years dominate teams and make my drunken sat afternoons awesome.

p.s. a lot of people here have disdain or no respect for ASU but no one gives a poo about WCU. that's why you only post in armanti threads

#47 Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas

So you're telling me there's a chance....

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationAspin, Colorado

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

A Catamount sounds like a sexual position.

#48 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

Just a few gems from one of the worst comment boards on the entire interwebz, PFT.com: 

Uh, what skills? This dude is either a Crap State fan or he's never watched a Panther game the past 3 seasons. 

This is more than likely the same moron who posts here and throws a gigantic hissie fit everytime a negative (and factual thread) about AE has been started in recent memory. Edwards is terrible and was given every opportunity to become at very least the PR here. He couldn't do it.

Obviously posted by a Browns fan elbow deep in a case of high life. 

Most reasonable post I read on there. 

You know he isn't a panther anymore, you're going to have to redirect your hate to something/somebody else.

#49 CarolinaPanthersCynic

CarolinaPanthersCynic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

It was a bust. The App St fans are in serious denial.

Matt Moore had about 8 quality games and people hate in him all the time. Dwayne Jarrett had one good game and people still joke of him occasionally. And the legendary David Gettis...

Armanti Edwards had some good practices - that's it. The guy seems like a stand-up person but you have to understand why fans feel burned. Clausen was garbage but at least he was on the field showing he was garbage for a short while. Armanti couldn't even stay in the rotation.

#50 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:46 AM

Supper bowl.

#51 WCUcats

WCUcats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:11 AM

I have been pulling for them since I decided to enroll. I'm a panthers/bobcats/ncstate/mariners/Liverpool (since I started watching soccer 2008) fan. I know alot about being a fan of a losing team. I'm sure you can appreciate that as a WCU fan. I respect you for it but all you've done is spew hate. like I said last time you got shut up, I still wear a brad hoover jersey to games because he worked hard and proved himself. that's the difference between some imbecile that thought wcu was a great decision and me, I respect panther players who show up to work hard. no one said he wasn't a hard worker and I never said he should take time from cam... pickles maybe. I just thought he could've developed and ofcourse I cheered for him. I watched him for 3 years dominate teams and make my drunken sat afternoons awesome.

p.s. a lot of people here have disdain or no respect for ASU but no one gives a poo about WCU. that's why you only post in armanti threads

Your right no one gives a crap about WCU outside of students and alumni, just like nobody will give a crap about App when at best y'all will have a chance to play in some terrible bowl game once or twice a decade. Enjoy your rivalry game against New Mexico St. Las Cruces is really nice, I have family out there. Good thing it's a short drive from Boone amirite?

To be perfectly honest I would have been perfectly happy to cheer on Armanti if he ever gave me a reason to do so. I just enjoy trolling delusional App fanboys who had a man crush on him since his playing days at App. The only sad thing is upsetting App fans will no longer bring me joy when I stop caring about App , like everyone else, when you slip into irrelevance in the Sun Belt.

#52 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:14 AM

Im not in denial. If you have hate for a player because he was drafted higher than he was supposed to be than you are an idiot.

#53 WCUcats

WCUcats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

Im not in denial. If you have hate for a player because he was drafted higher than he was supposed to be than you are an idiot.

I agree, it's not Amanti's fault we took him so high. The person who was responsible got fired, and hopefully Getts can get things turned around, he seems to be doing a good job for us so far. Let's pray he never goes full Hurney on us.

#54 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Your right no one gives a crap about WCU outside of students and alumni, just like nobody will give a crap about App when at best y'all will have a chance to play in some terrible bowl game once or twice a decade. Enjoy your rivalry game against New Mexico St. Las Cruces is really nice, I have family out there. Good thing it's a short drive from Boone amirite?

To be perfectly honest I would have been perfectly happy to cheer on Armanti if he ever gave me a reason to do so. I just enjoy trolling delusional App fanboys who had a man crush on him since his playing days at App. The only sad thing is upsetting App fans will no longer bring me joy when I stop caring about App , like everyone else, when you slip into irrelevance in the Sun Belt.

Our rivalry will still be against Georgia Southern who also made the move to the Sun Belt. They didn't even consider you guys a rivalry. I agree that we shouldn't have made the move to the Sun Belt because I enjoyed watching them dominate, however, it's going to make the school a lot more money.  A crappy bowl game is still going to be better than anything that WCU ever accomplishes.  I'm also sure that there will still be plenty of ASU fans who are still excited about the team and will be when they have losing seasons.

#55 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

by the way 20% of your posts have been about ASU and Armanti.

#56 Nate Dogg

Nate Dogg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationBoonville

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

I'm currently a senior at APP.

The buzz around the football program is better than ever before.

We might have a few rough seasons ahead, but the new scholarships have generated interests from all kinds of recruits and transfers that we wouldn't have even come close to landing before.

I see a bright future for the program. GA southern rivalry is still in tact too!

#57 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,468 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

i know this is a dead thread but i'm reading an app state fan blog's comment section on this and i just can't take it.  someone else outside of the mountaineer echo chamber needs to see this poo so i don't feel so alone

yosef82 ยท 15 hours ago
He is the only two-time Walter Payton winner in he history of college football. He had no control over being drafted by a damn bunch of LOSERS and sentenced to sit on the bench He has never had a legit chance since he arrived in the NFL. You can quote all of the sites and experts that you want but none of them have seen him play in the NFL because basically he hasn't been given a chance to do so. You are responding to a fan base that watched him play the most electrifying four years in the history of College Football. You are then comparing their comments to a bunch of over rated idiots that have really never seen what the man can do. These are the same morons that thought drafting Tim Biakabutuka and Jimmy Clausen was brilliant. By the way, how did that work out? 

If you pulled your cranium out of the Carolina Huddle AKA BBL, (Bitch Board for Losers), and opened you uneducated ignorant eyes you would see an athlete that has indescribable talent. 

I love guys like you because you make Hall of Fame Talent into underdogs and people that really know football rich. Please do not stop watching and commenting because as long as you are a football fan the rest of us will NEVER be the stupidest person in the room.

http://www.appfans.c...is-yet-to-come/

hall of fame level talent

the most electrifying four years in the history of college football

bringing up tim biakabutuka to make a point about the panthers in the year 2013

#58 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

Armanti was a great college player.

FIFY

#59 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,797 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

I had a dream last night armanti edwards died :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I had a weird dream that Uncle Wet poots made a thread about having chronic skidmarks.

#60 SgtJ00

SgtJ00

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • 3,324 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

The Golden Calf of Bristol was good in college too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.