Photo
- - - - -

Panthers were 16-36 with Armanti Edwards on the Roster

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
59 replies to this topic

#37 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

so this site thinks jerry jones is a good owner now i guess

SUPPORTER

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

i'll say right now that edwards sucked and was overdrafted and had no business having a pick traded for him.  the number of chances he was given were surprising and i honestly think he should have been cut during the 2012 preseason.  app state fans who think he should have stolen reps from cam or that he had some secret well of talent that the panthers weren't tapping are delusional.

give me pie WCUcats

#38 MtnJax

MtnJax

SUPPORTER

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

he gave it his all whenever he was actually in the games. he wasn't good enough to be a focal point.

but i guess all those years of ass spankings he gave your catamounts didn't give you any bias right?

he's probably still bitter about that 79-35, 700+ yard ass kicking we gave them back in 2007

among all of the other ass kickings we have given them

#39 fjblair

fjblair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

so, a McDonalds uniform?

You are a fuging idiot.

#40 fjblair

fjblair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

I didn't have to wait for failure. Amanti's been failing since day 1 of his NFL career.

Are you still going to be an App St fan when they are bottom feeders in the Sun Belt? Or are you jumping off the bang wagon like the rest of their "fans".

This coming from the fuging door mat of college football. fug off loser.

All you WCU pussies get real bold behind a keyboard but look like a team of girl scouts  come game day.

#41 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

Same thing. You won't get anywhere working at either.

But making more money than all of us with the Browns. Even if it is for a short period of time.

#42 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

Just a few gems from one of the worst comment boards on the entire interwebz, PFT.com:

Uh, what skills? This dude is either a Crap State fan or he's never watched a Panther game the past 3 seasons.

This is more than likely the same moron who posts here and throws a gigantic hissie fit everytime a negative (and factual thread) about AE has been started in recent memory. Edwards is terrible and was given every opportunity to become at very least the PR here. He couldn't do it.

Obviously posted by a Browns fan elbow deep in a case of high life.

Most reasonable post I read on there.

Why you so mad, bro? I think it's funny you went out of your way to get worked up about a player who no longer plays for us. You most likely went to one of the following: WCU, EZU, UNCc, community college

#43 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

I don't even know what WCU stands for but I know Armanti fuging sucks.

#44 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

....this is really a thread about why we're so happy ***** Hurney is gone..

#45 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

so this site thinks jerry jones is a good owner now i guess

SUPPORTER

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

Why you so mad, bro? I think it's funny you went out of you're way to get worked up about a player who no longer plays for us. You most likely went to one of the following: WCU, EZU, UNCc, community college

he went to ECU

he likes to pretend he walked around on franklin street in his top siders with a baby blue polo tucked in to his dockers for four years though

#46 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

I didn't have to wait for failure. Amanti's been failing since day 1 of his NFL career.

Are you still going to be an App St fan when they are bottom feeders in the Sun Belt? Or are you jumping off the bang wagon like the rest of their "fans".

I have been pulling for them since I decided to enroll. I'm a panthers/bobcats/ncstate/mariners/Liverpool (since I started watching soccer 2008) fan. I know alot about being a fan of a losing team. I'm sure you can appreciate that as a WCU fan. I respect you for it but all you've done is spew hate. like I said last time you got shut up, I still wear a brad hoover jersey to games because he worked hard and proved himself. that's the difference between some imbecile that thought wcu was a great decision and me, I respect panther players who show up to work hard. no one said he wasn't a hard worker and I never said he should take time from cam... pickles maybe. I just thought he could've developed and ofcourse I cheered for him. I watched him for 3 years dominate teams and make my drunken sat afternoons awesome.

p.s. a lot of people here have disdain or no respect for ASU but no one gives a poo about WCU. that's why you only post in armanti threads

#47 Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas

So you're telling me there's a chance....

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

A Catamount sounds like a sexual position.

#48 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

Just a few gems from one of the worst comment boards on the entire interwebz, PFT.com: 

Uh, what skills? This dude is either a Crap State fan or he's never watched a Panther game the past 3 seasons. 

This is more than likely the same moron who posts here and throws a gigantic hissie fit everytime a negative (and factual thread) about AE has been started in recent memory. Edwards is terrible and was given every opportunity to become at very least the PR here. He couldn't do it.

Obviously posted by a Browns fan elbow deep in a case of high life. 

Most reasonable post I read on there. 

You know he isn't a panther anymore, you're going to have to redirect your hate to something/somebody else.