Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dick the Butcher

"Luke Kuechly defines what a freak is."

73 posts in this topic

To clarify, the debate was over who is an ATHLETIC freak, not an athleticism freak.  Luke is most definitely an athletic freak.  I swear, some people on this board . . . 

May not be the biggest but he is indeed very hard hitting!

Just curious, what makes his "film work" more special than someone like TD?

I think it is a combo of film AND instincts for Luke....

Luke even in college read and reacted quicker than equally talented LBs often...same applies at this level.

Cam is probably the biggest freak on our roster.

Panther players have specifically talked about the power Thomas Davis can generate in two steps and unleash.  Luke can't do that like Davis.

that ability to thump and unleash on someone....factors in to this discussion I would believe.

Luke can't do this like Davis...or anyone else for that matter?  Man when I see the gif above your post I arrive at a TOTALLY different conclusion.  Zero to sixty in two seconds flat with eight million foot pounds of torque.

1 person likes this

This message board is full of freaks.

Willis did not run a 4.3 at the combine he was clocked in the 4.3s at his pro day which are always inaccurate.

Willis combine 40 time 4.51

Kuechly combine 40 time 4.58

In fact that's the one of two combine tests Willis has keek beat in.. Look it up. The other being vertical leap (Willis 39 keek 38)

Keuchly did more reps at bench 27 to 22

Faster 3 cone, 20 yard dash, 20 yard shuttle, broad jump and 60 yard shuttle if Willis is an athletic freak so is Keuchly..

If you would've continued reading you would've saved yourself a lot of typing.

Hardest Hitter: probably between Davis and Mike Mitchell

Best Tackler: definitely Kuechly, best technique of anyone on the team

you all do realize Thomas Davis and Kuechly are pretty much the same athletically right? And apparently pretty much neck and neck with Willis too...

Kuechly is white though... knock a few points for that.

Not sure if serious, Thomas was a SAFETY coming from college, and moved to linebacker in the pros. Thomas is one of the best coverage linebackers to play the game, also an extremely hard-hitter. Kuechly being white has nothing to do with it. Davis came back from THREE ACL tears and wears a fuging knee brace while not losing a step. That is a freak.