Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhomme on Cam, Panthers, NFCS

57 posts in this topic

Posted

You da man Jake.

2 people like this

Posted

My name is John...

1 person likes this

Posted

normally when you say someone is playing within themselves the player is just terrible.....but Cam playing within himself is one of the top 10 players in the league.

Posted

Good ole jake

Posted

Cam said recently that he's learned he doesn't have to win the game on every play. I think that was a tremendous revelation.

5 people like this

Posted

Cam said recently that he's learned he doesn't have to win the game on every play. I think that was a tremendous revelation.

Yeah I have been hearing a lot of right things from both him and Chico, I must say.

Posted

thatsmyqb.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Man, I love Jake.  He was a good football player but he was a great and passionate leader.  I still remember him pointing and talking trash after throwing that bomb to Moose during the Superbowl.  Loved his fire.

6 people like this

Posted

Man, I love Jake.  He was a good football player but he was a great and passionate leader.  I still remember him pointing and talking trash after throwing that bomb to Moose during the Superbowl.  Loved his fire.

real talk. hope he gets a warm welcome on Sunday. I know I will be standing for him.

1 person likes this