Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcon Fans Spotted ...Heading To BoA

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

LOL SAINTS MUSEUM!!!!

Hall A: The "55 years of pure suck" Exhibit
Hall A1: The "2009-2013 Bounties and a free Super Bowl and look all the sudden we have fans" Exhibit
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm convinced you have no idea what or where 'Appalachia' is.

don't tell him the panthers don't play in west virginia or western pennsylvania, or atlanta. keep him guessing.

Posted · Report post

yep white collar, banking industry-driven, full of northeast transplants charlotte is basically rural kentucky.  you've got it pat.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

meh..

Posted · Report post

Guy from team located in Appalachia posts picture of redneck on converted tractor to make fun of team from one of the largest urban cities in the region! Epic, what next, a Mountain Dew or moonshine joke about Falcons fans?

Charlotte is not in Appalachia. A real estate agent who doesn't know geography? Something sounds wrong with that.

Edit- I see others made the same observation.

Posted · Report post

I like how when someone makes a funny on this board that has nothing to do with the Taints or Alice's fat ass, the lump of oatmeal still goes to lengths to try to refute the humor.

As Sasquatch said, you sure do suck at geography for a real estate agent. If you actually look at a map (after first getting the pop tart and Little Debbie's wrappers out of the way) you'll notice Charlotte is in the Piedmont. And even if we were from Appalachia and did nothing but drink Mountain Dew, at least we wouldn't be dumb enough to build our city under sea level.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Charlotte is not in Appalachia. A real estate agent who doesn't know geography? Something sounds wrong with that.

Edit- I see others made the same observation.

He's a slum lord that took advantage of shit after Katrina. Hardly a real estate agent.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

biggest-loser-300x300.jpg

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

like I'm going on Taints*report and defending the bucs.............

Posted · Report post

biggest-loser-300x300.jpg

Pic of Lastra could've sufficed too...

Posted · Report post

You realize almost every game has been decided by 3 points or less this year and we've had a better record than Carolina every year since 2008. If we're losers what does that make Scammy Cam and the Gang? Silly picture to post. And i think we're gonna lose today

Posted · Report post

Pic of Lastra could've sufficed too...

Unlike Lastra, the Falcons have scored in their long history.
5 people like this