Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Apparently Brees is playing like HOT GARBAGE!?

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#31 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:10 AM

to be fair, the crowd in tampa last week was more hostile to schiano than us, but yeah...spot on with the rest.

But it was not supporting Cam like a home crowd would,

#32 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,652 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:31 AM

But it was not supporting Cam like a home crowd would,

yes...it just wasn't exactly hostile. not friendly, but not hostile either. not as good as playing at home, tho.

more just a commentary on how pathetic the bucs fanbase was/is.

#33 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

I like the part where the two guys are sitting at home late Friday and Saturday night in front of their computers posting pictures of losers in front of their computers while guy they are trying to make fun of was out with his friends at Vooddo fest. The irony is epic! What did y'all do this weekend? We sat home posting on the huddle funny pictures, we won the interwebz! Lol

#34 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:30 AM

why even bother wearing pants at that point? I like how he keeps the shitter in close proximity.

Did you notice the big bottle of lotion in Llyod Christmas' selfie?

#35 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,256 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

I like the part where the two guys are sitting at home late Friday and Saturday night in front of their computers posting pictures of losers in front of their computers while guy they are trying to make fun of was out with his friends at Vooddo fest. The irony is epic! What did y'all do this weekend? We sat home posting on the huddle funny pictures, we won the interwebz! Lol

I like the part where you bash the Falcons in RC claiming your Saints fanhood and then proceed to pretend to be a Falcons' fan in TATF and try to talk football as if you know what you're talking about. Side note; we have still yet to see any of these people you call "friends." You literally used this same line/insult with an RC poster around 8:30pm last night. What was that about being with friends and not on a message board last night? 

#36 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

I like the part where you bash the Falcons in RC claiming your Saints fanhood and then proceed to pretend to be a Falcons' fan in TATF and try to talk football as if you know what you're talking about. Side note; we have still yet to see any of these people you call "friends." You literally used this same line/insult with an RC poster around 8:30pm last night. What was that about being with friends and not on a message board last night?

Go look again, I made a post at like 4:30 while nobody was playing and we were waiting for Gaslight Anthem to start and I made like 1 post, the two guys I'm talking about above were posting nonstop and it was Friday around 1am and Saturday night around 11pm. FAIL

#37 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,256 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

Go look again, I made a post at like 4:30 while nobody was playing and we were waiting for Gaslight Anthem to start and I made like 1 post, the two guys I'm talking about above were posting nonstop and it was Friday around 1am and Saturday night around 11pm. FAIL

So what is your defense for pretending to be a Falcons fan in TATF? 

#38 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

So what is your defense for pretending to be a Falcons fan in TATF?

I not sure what you're referring to?

#39 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,256 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:18 AM

I not sure what you're referring to?

Go read what you wrote in the "Ive Had Enough!" thread. 

#40 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,848 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:24 AM

why even bother wearing pants at that point? I like how he keeps the shitter in close proximity.

Not sure how it would work, physically, but he also has the jergens within reach of his sausage fingers.

#41 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,601 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

How in the world does a 30-something who gets dragged to Europe by his parents have the gumption to talk about another person's social life?

#42 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

How in the world does a 30-something who gets dragged to Europe by his parents have the gumption to talk about another person's social life?

What does taking trips with my family every year have to do with anything? I love my family and enjoy spending time with them and my extended family. All my parents brother and sisters are pretty successful so we all get together on vacations every year to stay close and I have an awesome time with all my cousins which are all around my age, so choosing to go have a great time with my family is not exactly " dragged to Europe" and I've been many times without them also. My recent trip to Dubai and trip before that to Ibiza were both with my friends and not family, so it's not like I need my family around to leave the states, it's something I choose to do.

And the irony of a guy posting a picture of a guy looking like a loser sitting in front of his computer, all while that guy is sitting home on a weekend night in front of his computer while the guy he's trying to poke fun at was out all day and night with his friends is utterly ironic. Funny is the almost 50 year old balding guy that goes out of his way to respond and comment on every one of my posts.

#43 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,601 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

Why don't you have your own family to take to Europe?
Why do you live like two blocks from your parents and borrow their maid?

You are the definition of "failure to launch"

Ibiza is the only place you've mentioned that I haven't taken my family. Notice: *I* have taken *my* family.

#44 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,403 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

Lol @ that ****** brees' weak attempt on 4th and 19. 1 game back. Suck a big panther dick alice

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#45 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE SAINTS JUST LOST TO THE JETS

THE JETS LOST BY 40 TO THE BENGALS LAST WEEK. YEAH, YOU GUYS ARE REAL GOOD SAINTS....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com