Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

munnerlyn on stewart - "i wasn't going to touch him."

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

6 or 10 it doesn't matter...it's only going to take him 1 run to punish somebody.

I certainly hope that he doesn't try to do too much and has a set back.  We need him for the long haul. I hope we are smart with him and he is dials it back somewhat. You can count on the Falcons to be targeting his ankle.  I would if I were them.

Posted · Report post

Yikes ... Tolbert blocking for Stew ... I wouldn't want to get in front of that train.

Too bad Rhonde Barber isn't still around so we could see him get planted with the stiff arm a few more times.

Posted · Report post

Oh please please please put 8,9,10 in the box. Please leave Smitty and Ginn with no safety help over the top. Ground and pound Shula-ball will quickly become 1play drives and a million points for us along with a SC top 10 entirely made up of 60+ yard TD passes from Cam.

The Birds will be expecting his return.  On his first play, I hope it is a play action with Smitty and Ginn both running deep routes. 

Posted · Report post

lolz . . . and Munnerlyn not wanting to hit him makes J Stew different from any other running back how?

J/K

Nice to hear that Stewy is reelin' and ready.  I doubt his conditioning will be up to par, but hopefully he delivers with power.

Posted · Report post

Oh please please please put 8,9,10 in the box. Please leave Smitty and Ginn with no safety help over the top. Ground and pound Shula-ball will quickly become 1play drives and a million points for us along with a SC top 10 entirely made up of 60+ yard TD passes from Cam.

I can see it now...

[commentator1]Cam hands the ball off to Stewart. He's stuffed at the line. Scratch that. Play-action pass. Cam completes a strike to Ginn. He shakes Trufant! He's got daylight!

[commentator2]Wow.

[commentator1]Ginn is past midfield! He's at the 40.. 30..

[commentator2]He's gone. No one is going touch him.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

There's a Jerry Sandusky joke in here somewhere, I just know it.

Posted · Report post

He's not in football shape just yet so 6 to 10 sounds fine to me.

60% of the time it works every time.  

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Stewart - 8 carries
Tolbert - 10 carries
Williams - 10 carries
Cam - 5 carries

Posted · Report post

Play angry, not stupid.

Posted · Report post

Would love to see a patented Stew Stiff Arm on Sunday.

the way games have been called lately he'll draw a personal foul for it...

Posted · Report post

Hmmm... I'm gonna pick J-Stew up off the wire. "The Law Firm" hasn't done jack for me this year.