Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

munnerlyn on stewart - "i wasn't going to touch him."

35 posts in this topic

Posted

6 or 10 it doesn't matter...it's only going to take him 1 run to punish somebody.

I certainly hope that he doesn't try to do too much and has a set back.  We need him for the long haul. I hope we are smart with him and he is dials it back somewhat. You can count on the Falcons to be targeting his ankle.  I would if I were them.

Posted

Yikes ... Tolbert blocking for Stew ... I wouldn't want to get in front of that train.

Too bad Rhonde Barber isn't still around so we could see him get planted with the stiff arm a few more times.

Posted

Oh please please please put 8,9,10 in the box. Please leave Smitty and Ginn with no safety help over the top. Ground and pound Shula-ball will quickly become 1play drives and a million points for us along with a SC top 10 entirely made up of 60+ yard TD passes from Cam.

The Birds will be expecting his return.  On his first play, I hope it is a play action with Smitty and Ginn both running deep routes. 

Posted

lolz . . . and Munnerlyn not wanting to hit him makes J Stew different from any other running back how?

J/K

Nice to hear that Stewy is reelin' and ready.  I doubt his conditioning will be up to par, but hopefully he delivers with power.

Posted

Oh please please please put 8,9,10 in the box. Please leave Smitty and Ginn with no safety help over the top. Ground and pound Shula-ball will quickly become 1play drives and a million points for us along with a SC top 10 entirely made up of 60+ yard TD passes from Cam.

I can see it now...

[commentator1]Cam hands the ball off to Stewart. He's stuffed at the line. Scratch that. Play-action pass. Cam completes a strike to Ginn. He shakes Trufant! He's got daylight!

[commentator2]Wow.

[commentator1]Ginn is past midfield! He's at the 40.. 30..

[commentator2]He's gone. No one is going touch him.

1 person likes this

Posted

There's a Jerry Sandusky joke in here somewhere, I just know it.

Posted

He's not in football shape just yet so 6 to 10 sounds fine to me.

60% of the time it works every time.  

2 people like this

Posted

Stewart - 8 carries

Tolbert - 10 carries

Williams - 10 carries

Cam - 5 carries

Posted

Play angry, not stupid.

Posted

Would love to see a patented Stew Stiff Arm on Sunday.

the way games have been called lately he'll draw a personal foul for it...

Posted

Hmmm... I'm gonna pick J-Stew up off the wire. "The Law Firm" hasn't done jack for me this year.