Bench Munnerlyn.

#17 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

I can finally upgrade my sig. Been racking up these bike miles for way too long now

#18 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,759 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

Stewie is gonna be looking for contact on Sunday. I feel sorry for Atlanta's soft DBs and LBs when both him and Tolbert get snaps. The Falcons must stack the box in order to have a chance at winning.

#19 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,515 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

Stewie is gonna be looking for contact on Sunday. I feel sorry for Atlanta's soft DBs and LBs when both him and Tolbert get snaps. The Falcons must stack the box in order to have a chance at winning.

Oh please please please put 8,9,10 in the box. Please leave Smitty and Ginn with no safety help over the top. Ground and pound Shula-ball will quickly become 1play drives and a million points for us along with a SC top 10 entirely made up of 60+ yard TD passes from Cam.

#20 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,951 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

Hopefully Stew well get warmed up tomorrow and ready to steam roll those fuggers out in SF next week

#21 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,593 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:14 AM

Returning playmakers in this game: ATL - Roddy White still not 100%, CAR - Stewart, ready to stomp a mud hole in someone's ass.

Too bad Falcons, too bad.

#22 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,050 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

Stewart is going to be used sparingly on Sunday.  Rivera says he is looking for Stewart to get 6 to 10 carries.  He is not going to be a major contributor this week.  Now if he looks good and has no problems, then he will get more use next week and going forward.  But expecting him to be tearing it up the first game back is unlikely. I hope we need him more down the road in the event of a playoff run.  I remember running out of backs in 2005.  It won't happen this year if we make it.

#23 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,650 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

Stewart is going to be used sparingly on Sunday. Rivera says he is looking for Stewart to get 6 to 10 carries. He is not going to be a major contributor this week. Now if he looks good and has no problems, then he will get more use next week and going forward. But expecting him to be tearing it up the first game back is unlikely. I hope we need him more down the road in the event of a playoff run. I remember running out of backs in 2005. It won't happen this year if we make it.

6 or 10 it doesn't matter...it's only going to take him 1 run to punish somebody.

#24 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,036 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:40 AM

He's not in football shape just yet so 6 to 10 sounds fine to me.

#25 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,050 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

6 or 10 it doesn't matter...it's only going to take him 1 run to punish somebody.

I certainly hope that he doesn't try to do too much and has a set back.  We need him for the long haul. I hope we are smart with him and he is dials it back somewhat. You can count on the Falcons to be targeting his ankle.  I would if I were them.

#26 tailg8or

tailg8or

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC area

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

Yikes ... Tolbert blocking for Stew ... I wouldn't want to get in front of that train.

Too bad Rhonde Barber isn't still around so we could see him get planted with the stiff arm a few more times.

#27 tailg8or

tailg8or

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC area

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:09 AM

Oh please please please put 8,9,10 in the box. Please leave Smitty and Ginn with no safety help over the top. Ground and pound Shula-ball will quickly become 1play drives and a million points for us along with a SC top 10 entirely made up of 60+ yard TD passes from Cam.

The Birds will be expecting his return.  On his first play, I hope it is a play action with Smitty and Ginn both running deep routes. 

#28 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

lolz . . . and Munnerlyn not wanting to hit him makes J Stew different from any other running back how?

J/K

Nice to hear that Stewy is reelin' and ready.  I doubt his conditioning will be up to par, but hopefully he delivers with power.

#29 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,759 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

I can see it now...

[commentator1]Cam hands the ball off to Stewart. He's stuffed at the line. Scratch that. Play-action pass. Cam completes a strike to Ginn. He shakes Trufant! He's got daylight!

[commentator2]Wow.

[commentator1]Ginn is past midfield! He's at the 40.. 30..

[commentator2]He's gone. No one is going touch him.

#30 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,686 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

There's a Jerry Sandusky joke in here somewhere, I just know it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com