Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOV. 1, 2013: GAME 2 CHARLOTTE BOBCATS/HORNETS (0-1) VS. CLEVELAND CAVALIERS (1-0)

83 posts in this topic

Posted

What did Biz drink tonight?

Cammy cam juice

Posted

Henderson apparently only plays worth a poo when he's in a contract year. Hes been absolutely horrible.

Other observations thus far...

1) There is absolutely no way McBob should be playing over Cody. When Cody gets the minutes, he is dynamic and helps us get uptempo.

2) I'm proud of MKG tonight. He is aggressive to the basket and is at least trying to keep the defense honest by shooting from mid-range. I hope he keeps it up and continues to play like this for now on.

3) Biz is killing it. And if he played like this consistently, we really wouldn't need AJ.

4) Hendo is now my scapegoat. Bench his ass.

Posted

is anyone else's tv feed shiit tonight? mine keeps skipping and it is annoying the fug out of me

Posted

is anyone else's tv feed shiit tonight? mine keeps skipping and it is annoying the fug out of me

Still able to watch it on tv tonight, but for some stupid reason, I'm only able to see it in standard def. The HD channels are blacked out tonight. I get so tired of our worthless TV coverage. Hopefully our franchise starts gaining some self-dignity and respect for fans when we become the Hornets and actually start caring about the TV problem.

Posted

Wow. Shouldve been an And1 for Biz on that dunk.

Posted

Never thought I'd say this. Bismack is looking fugging smooth. Great play so far. Jeffrey Taylor needs more touches and so does MKG. Bench Hendo and zeller looking great. While teams is playing good so far

Posted

dude get henderson out of the game clifford you idiot

Posted

I am LOVING the way MKG is playing. He is playing aggressively and confident.

Henderson hate is still unwarranted. I think you guys expect him to be Kobe or something. He is a solid offensive weapon and a tier 2 type of SG. 

Posted

Hendo looks so bad. Really bad.

Posted

Shouldve been a foul on Irving.

Posted

Henderson hate is still unwarranted. I think you guys expect him to be Kobe or something. He is a solid offensive weapon and a tier 2 type of SG. 

He blows.

Posted

No, I just expect him to not look like crap.

At least make like 1 out of 10 shots.