Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jmac

Stewart activated...A.Smith waived.....

50 posts in this topic

Looks like Smith has seen his last days as a Panther(way past due)......and stewart will see the field Sunday. Time to steam roll and get it cranking for the final eight games....great to be at full strength when it counts the most.

Thank God Smith is gone. Now we just gotta get rid of FUA

2 people like this

Thank God Smith is gone. Now we just gotta get rid of FUA

But then who will the Huddle bitch about?

1 person likes this

But then who will the Huddle bitch about?

Norman lol

hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Norman lol

yeah fua and normal need to hit the road.even seeing fua on the sideline wearing jogging pants pisses me off.

1 person likes this

Id like Stewart worked in slowly. Maybe 12 snaps tomorrow. But if he is running strong no need to stick to that.

• Topics

• :...he at the very least cut down on the bad decisions in 2016." Then two  paragraphs later :-Decision making more random than earlier in his career...": Both of those can't be true, what can be true is this guy likes really big arms and really doesn't like Ryan. Sorry, it's just absurd to put Tanneyhill, Bradford, Prescott, Palmer [at this stage of his career], and  Mariota, ahead of Ryan. You want to put all the super bowl winning QBs ahead of him, fine.  And Cam doesn't deserve to be 3rd over, Big Ben, Brady, Wilson and Brees.  He's obviously a big Cam fan, but no.
    • I still love Josh.  Sue me.
    • My argument is that Josh Norman played on a poo defense which would negatively impact any player. Bradberry while surrounded by better talent barely outranked him.. You went off on a tangent about Norman being exposed which is absolute horseshit.