• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Panthers - Falcons Gameday Thread

pulled-pork-to-be in the slow cooker since 5ish....homemade cole slaw chilling in the fridge.... banquet beer at the ready

Its failcon whoopin' time

Get your worthless underachieving asses off our field and outta our state!!!  You Atlantan parasites need to exit the Charlotte city limits with your tails tucked and your teeth kicked (metaphorically of course... unless your run your mouth, then, well...).

Our D haven't allowed a TD in the first HALF this ENTIRE YEAR.... If they keep that streak alive, everything will be coming up roses.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Should the Panthers have an epic collapse like last year in Atlanta, maybe I'll have the motivation to remove an old couch from my living room.  Last year it was my front porch swing.

i feel like a kid on christmas day. it was hard to go to sleep last night and i woke up really early this morning. i wanted to sleep in a little while but i was too excited.

hoping the panthers start fast again and pull themselves ahead by a couple TDs by half time and just protect that lead the rest of the game.

we score more than 30 again.

our opponents score less than 15 again.

just another day at the office.

I hate waiting for the game to start seems like time goes by so slow

Keep the killer mentality and don't let our foot off the gas. Terrorize Matty boy all day,

Panthers 31

Blech 17