Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PFFC

Hey San Francisco...Carolina's coming and they're bringing HELL with them!

I'm looking for Montsta and that west coast group to represent the Panthers well in Candlestick and get us a win.

And not get stabbed.

I'm looking for Montsta and that west coast group to represent the Panthers well in Candlestick and get us a win.

And not get stabbed.

Huddle west always represents.

I do the fuggin stabbing.

They've got holes too, just like any other team. It wouldn't take a perfect game to beat them, just a smart one.

This. But I think if we come out and play like we did in the first half today, against the niners, it's going to be a much tougher game.

Both teams are mirror images of each other. Strong defense, powerful run game, and a big tall QB. They have also destroyed mediocre competition while scoring at least 30 points in each of their wins.

They have the advantage of being at home and coming off of a bye.

It's going to be a hell of a win if we can pull this off.

SF has one of if not the best oline in football. Not really a mirror of our team.

Let's not get carried away. We can hang with anyone on the NFL, but San Fran is going to be a very tough game.

Teams are learning to pressure Cam up the middle and collapse.  49ers defense is going to be in his face constantly.

Our OC best dial up something to handle that which won't involve 5 to 7 step drops.

They are going to need to run and run effectively and no turn-overs, not one.  Every scoring opportunity is going to matter.

As the defense, Vernon and Collin all day long.  TD on Collin and Luke on Davis and everybody else will need to do their jobs.

I would think this would be a great game for Ted Ginn to make them pay for getting rid of him  on special teams. 

Let's all remember though, even if we lose to them, we can still take the division. It won't be the end of the world.

NO plays Dal then SF. Good chance they split.

My hope is we beat San Fran , New Orleans beats San Fran and loses to Dallas. We will be in play for the division and wild card at that point.

Teams are learning to pressure Cam up the middle and collapse.  49ers defense is going to be in his face constantly.

Our OC best dial up something to handle that which won't involve 5 to 7 step drops.

They are going to need to run and run effectively and no turn-overs, not one.  Every scoring opportunity is going to matter.

As the defense, Vernon and Collin all day long.  TD on Collin and Luke on Davis and everybody else will need to do their jobs.

I would think this would be a great game for Ted Ginn to make them pay for getting rid of him  on special teams. 

Hopefully Ginn can show up on a few long pass plays as well as on ST.  With his recent experience in SFO, it would also be nice if we can pump him dry for decent intel on SF.  That's helped us before.