Photo
- - - - -

Hey San Francisco...Carolina's coming and they're bringing HELL with them!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

I'm looking for Montsta and that west coast group to represent the Panthers well in Candlestick and get us a win.

And not get stabbed.

#32 Kelp

Kelp

SWM seeks BBC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

I'm looking for Montsta and that west coast group to represent the Panthers well in Candlestick and get us a win.

And not get stabbed.

Huddle west always represents.

I do the fuggin stabbing.

#33 jfo89

jfo89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • LocationHuntington Beach, California

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

They've got holes too, just like any other team. It wouldn't take a perfect game to beat them, just a smart one.

This. But I think if we come out and play like we did in the first half today, against the niners, it's going to be a much tougher game.

#34 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

Both teams are mirror images of each other. Strong defense, powerful run game, and a big tall QB. They have also destroyed mediocre competition while scoring at least 30 points in each of their wins.

They have the advantage of being at home and coming off of a bye.

It's going to be a hell of a win if we can pull this off.

SF has one of if not the best oline in football. Not really a mirror of our team.

#35 AndrewLaskoski

AndrewLaskoski

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

It is going to be an epic battle.

We have won 4 in a row by 19 points or more, and the 49ers have won 5 in a row. 

WAR!

beat Rams by 15

#36 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,719 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

Let's not get carried away. We can hang with anyone on the NFL, but San Fran is going to be a very tough game.

#37 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:24 PM

Teams are learning to pressure Cam up the middle and collapse.  49ers defense is going to be in his face constantly.

Our OC best dial up something to handle that which won't involve 5 to 7 step drops.

They are going to need to run and run effectively and no turn-overs, not one.  Every scoring opportunity is going to matter.

As the defense, Vernon and Collin all day long.  TD on Collin and Luke on Davis and everybody else will need to do their jobs.

I would think this would be a great game for Ted Ginn to make them pay for getting rid of him  on special teams. 

#38 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

Let's all remember though, even if we lose to them, we can still take the division. It won't be the end of the world.

NO plays Dal then SF. Good chance they split.

My hope is we beat San Fran , New Orleans beats San Fran and loses to Dallas. We will be in play for the division and wild card at that point.

#39 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • LocationOff the Grid

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

Teams are learning to pressure Cam up the middle and collapse.  49ers defense is going to be in his face constantly.

Our OC best dial up something to handle that which won't involve 5 to 7 step drops.

They are going to need to run and run effectively and no turn-overs, not one.  Every scoring opportunity is going to matter.

As the defense, Vernon and Collin all day long.  TD on Collin and Luke on Davis and everybody else will need to do their jobs.

I would think this would be a great game for Ted Ginn to make them pay for getting rid of him  on special teams. 

Hopefully Ginn can show up on a few long pass plays as well as on ST.  With his recent experience in SFO, it would also be nice if we can pump him dry for decent intel on SF.  That's helped us before.

#40 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,859 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

Bringing hell all right.

That's what our O-Line health looks like right now :(

#41 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,365 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

http://www.49erswebz...ay-thread-week/

These fuging assholes. I have a personal stake in hoping we embarrass these west coast pussies! Gonna be a long, rage-filled.week.

#42 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

anquan boldin is a problem too. He is very good receiver and has done well with kaepernick when davis was out.

#43 sanjay_rajput

sanjay_rajput

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  • Locationstarkville, ms

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

D-line & Run game has to control the tempo of the game and Cam needs to bring his ACE BOOGIE game this week!

#44 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,187 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

Don't kill me but I hope we lose a close one to SFO.  That way when we face them in the playoffs it will be a revenge game.

#45 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,182 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

i did laugh at the uniform meme they created

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.