• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DawgzLife

Armanti Sighting

I wish Armanti and Beason the best, and hope they find success or in Beason's case experience success again, but frankly I am tired of hearing about them.

I know there are a lot of Armanti Edwards lovers on here ....

I can't think of a Panther I don't pull for to play well and help the team. When a player leaves I wish him well unless he's a jerk. If you dislike players just because they can't make the grade and other fans happen to like 'em, then that makes you the jerk.

I know there are a lot of Armanti Edwards lovers on here (should I say App State homers)  :huh:

He was signed by the Browns & just returned his first kick...2 yards or something.

No real loss for the Panthers for sure.

Sad that it makes me so happy that I am not commenting on him being on our team!

Dude ... are you seriously talking about a guy not on our roster anymore, who currently plays in a completely different division, and had an underwhelming game. You are calling him out on another teams message board?? Get a life .... 

I think I heard Seattle has the most x-players on other 53 man rosters. Anybody want to guess how many x-Panthers are still playing? (for serious, idk)

I think Dwayne was the name of my waiter at Red Lobster the other night. Coincidence? I think not!

Had to have been a different Dwayne if he wasn't mopping the floor.

He most certainly does not. People regularly point out when he plays poorly, and there isn't a rush of a dozen people to flood the thread with "He's a good guy you shouldn't talk bad about him."

Fua, Nakamura, Clausen, Armanti, etc. Players who fuging suck/sucked here and will have threads about them if they sign somewhere else. Get used to it.

you belong on the michigan wolverines forum... you'll be popular there