Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New England dropping 50 burger, now gets bye into us

67 posts in this topic

Posted

Before you say let's worry about san fran, I don't play for the panthers, so no harm in talking about it. and yeah I'm worried about san fran.

But man, even if pittsburg is trash, this team is gonna be tough to play. A bye week for them to prepare, whew I D is gonna get a real test.

We can beat'um though.

Posted

yay, they beat the steelers, who could very easily be the worst team in the NFL.

1 person likes this

Posted

The Panthers defense is OK I hear.

1 person likes this

Posted

If we had trouble vs gonzo today....... 

Posted

...the vikings beat the Steelers

... with Matt cassell

Posted

yay, they beat the steelers, who could very easily be the worst team in the NFL.

They'll be 7-2 when we face them. They're legit.

Worst team in the NFL is Tampa.

Posted

We're a much better defense than the steelers, much better team

Posted

They'll be 7-2 when we face them. They're legit.

Worst team in the NFL is Tampa.

I agree that New England is pretty good. I'm saying the fact that they scored 50 points today doesn't mean anything. It just shows they can beat up on poo teams, which is what the Steelers are right now.

Also, I'm not sure if Tampa is. They have the most problems (the coaching staff, MRSA, huge egos, a shitty fanbase, etc.), but the Steelers look awful. That team is old.

Posted

The Steelers are utterly terrible this year, and their anemic offense put up 31+ points on the Patriots.  I think we take a lot more clock, and score at will, and our defense is 10x better then the Steelers.  I'm far more worried about the San Fran game then I am the Pats.

1 person likes this

Posted

The Patriots are a tough match up coming of their bye but we have the home crowd. Need Panthers fans to not sell their tickets and show up excited.

Posted

The pats also have a short week vs. the broncos following our game. Who's to say they'll be solely focused on us?

Posted

Playing a well coached team after a bye is always tough. You can bet that they'll be well prepared.

1 person likes this