Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Cam's Ability to Extend Plays

How jaw-dropping was that scramble by Cam in the first half when the pocket collapsed and he evaded multiple tackles and defenders to get out of the pocket and find 89 down the field for the first down? He pulled a quick juke is such a tight space and somehow emerged from the pile. Anyone have a gif of that particular play? One of his more insane plays from this season.

• Pie 2

BigBoss    734

I THOUGHT I knew that he was going down and that it was a sack. I knew nothing. He is truly an incredible athlete. I mean my gosh he's something else.

Kurb    4,984

One of this best plays ever was the one in that gif above. Kid is on his way to becoming a trancendant quarterback.

• Pie 1

Kurb    4,984

I say that watching him have one of his worst games in the past weeks

L-TownCat    11,871

I have the answer...

6'5" 245lbs of pure athletic dominance.

In Ancient Greece epic poems would be written about his heroics.

• Pie 2

245 pounds of sweet brown-eyed soul. He's the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. Funky like a monkey. The sky is the limit and space is the place. He's too hold to handle but too cold to hold. He is... :cam1:

The artist formerly known as Macho Man Randy Savage

• Pie 1

Chaos    8,174

Other QB's may have made the first, possibly second, cut.  But no way in hell anyone else gets out of that sidestepping like he did.  Incredible awareness, if you notice he kept his eyes downfield through all of that.