Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillaCamNewton

causes for concern next week

57 posts in this topic

Stop Gore

Don't let Kap run it

Don't let Vernon Davis have a big game

Run the ball well

Get Lafell and Ginn involved

Protect Cam

=

WIN

Kinda sucks were playing them coming off a bye and then the pats coming off a bye. That used to not be relevant because we weren't relevant and could be overlooked. But now that were making some noise these high caliber teams won't be overlooking us.

Sent from my HTC One using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

No team over looks a team, especially coming off a bye.

Stop such silliness.

No team over looks a team, especially coming off a bye.

Stop such silliness.

I am going to say this.  If we contain SF in the first half and make adjustments like we did today.  We'll beat SF.  

Other than the seattle game, which was the first game of the year and an early east coast game for them, what other legitimate offenses have we played? We've played

-buffalo in EJ manuels 2nd game of his career and we gave up 24

- the giants

- the cardinals

-the vikings with matt cassell

-the rams

-the bucs who are 0-8 and have a rookie at QB

- the falcons who are without 2 of the premier receivers in the game

Our defense has been sensational, i wont take anything away from them, but we've also had a very favorable first 8 games in terms of the offenses weve faced. We have the niners, tom brady, and drew brees twice left on the schedule. Well see real soon whether our defense is top notch or just the benefit of facing weak offenses

And who has the 49ers played that is worth a crap on the schedule and won? No one. Any team that was good against them this season they lost. Colts and Seahawks. So in other words the 49ers have played just about as many crappy teams and won this season as we have. So I believe both teams are on level ground right now on both sides of the ball. The only big avg. the 49ers have right now is their home crowd behind them. Get up early on them and don't look back. This is the best thing for the Panthers can do. If we win, we win. If we lose, we lose. We go down fighting. We have nothing to lose at this point. Yes we might be 5-3. But we are lucky to be this far in the season with this record. I love it and we just need to go in swinging and go down swinging. That is the way I see it. Plain and simple.

2 people like this

This is our first real test. A lot riding on this game that is for sure.

The book on Kaep is to contain him. That is how we play. Contain and collapse. Win this battle and we can win the war.

Keep doing what we do, move the ball and the chains, score some points, and play "lights out" Defense. Let the chips fall where they may against the 9ers.

With this being a 1:00 start, I think it is just another game for us. Unless the 9ers want to avoid being added to the list of spanked teams we are compiling. They had better bring their A game.

They are a pretty good team. We are a pretty damm good team. We win. 31-17.

One little correction. The game is at 4:30 eastern time.

Riveria needs to be studying the game plan the Colts used to lay the smack down on them in SF

1 person likes this

screw the we havnt played any good teams, tampa just took seattle to overtime. so sick of this poo

2 people like this

screw the we havnt played any good teams, tampa just took seattle to overtime. so sick of this poo

Amen to that. We have just good a chance to beat the 49ers as any team does.