Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Vegas Line CAR @ SF

64 posts in this topic

Posted

We will go in there and beat them. I can feel in in my bones. They have that 2008 feel.

We went 5-3 leaving about 2 wins on the feild. I definatly think we will go at least 5-3 again. That puts us at 10-6.

Posted

Im sorry but as much as I believe in this team and I do still think we go 10-6. The 49ers will rape us. Our pass rush has been disappointing, they have WAY too many weapons. Boldin, Manningham, Gore, Davis, Crabtree. This is a mobile QB which we struggle mightly with. Good D from the line to the safety. I predict a score of something like 24-7 9ers. Trust me, I try hard as hell to make a case on how we win and I just cant. I cant think of one facet we have the edge.

Crabtree won't even be playing, and Manningham is a JAG. Boldin, Davis, Gore and James are the guys we should worry about. Kaep hasn't been playing as well this year either. I'm not saying we're going to win, but we're definitely not getting blown out....

Oh and we definitely have the edge in QB, and I'm a huge Kaep fan....

Posted

Im sorry but as much as I believe in this team and I do still think we go 10-6. The 49ers will rape us. Our pass rush has been disappointing, they have WAY too many weapons. Boldin, Manningham, Gore, Davis, Crabtree. This is a mobile QB which we struggle mightly with. Good D from the line to the safety. I predict a score of something like 24-7 9ers. Trust me, I try hard as hell to make a case on how we win and I just cant. I cant think of one facet we have the edge.

Well you must not believe in this team very much. Cant wait to see you eat crow.

3 people like this

Posted

Some of you forget we could easily be 7-1 right now with the #2 seed in the NFC.

Those loses were before we developed our team philosophy of, beat dat ass all day.

6 people like this

Posted

As a rival of the Niner's, here is the blueprint for victory. You must stop the run, fortunately your team has the horses up front to do it. They run traps, counters and unconventional running schemes for some reason you don't see any more. Your DB must jam their receivers at the line of scrimmage. Kaepernick will only look for his first two options; he is lousy at his third and fourth reads. He will run  if he has to scan the field and IF the Panthers can keep him in the pocket, he will either be sacked or throw interceptions. He is actually quite weak mentally. You can rattle him and once he is off his game, the cookies keep coming. Your D is extremely difficult to run on so he will have to beat you with his legs and arm. Zone D doesn't work with them; he ripped the packers apart going to Boldin and Davis. Both guys DO NOT like physical corners who jam at the line of scrimmage and you can shut them down.. The key is stopping the run. 

On O the Panthers must run the ball up the middle and between the guards, they are vulnerable there. The Seahawks and Texans both gashed them up the middle. Running quarterbacks give their defense trouble because Harbaugh doesn't like to substitute his players and if Cam is running around, they will wear down because of fatigue. Stay away from their rookie Eric Reid, he will be a stud but the rest of their secondary is pedestrian to garbage and can be exploited. You have the team to beat this team now go do it dammit...

4 people like this

Posted

Oh and one more thing, as good as their offensive line is, they are horrendous at pass protection. If you shut down their running game, they will abandon it early and you can make Kaepernick's (The bicep kissing tool) life miserable. The Niner's think they are bullies until they get punched in the mouth, then they back down. 

2 people like this

Posted

Both teams are coming in on long win streaks (SF 5, Car 4).  I am not sure what to expect.  I would not bet on this game.

I am hoping Cam's game vs. Atlanta (he regressed a bit) will serve as an adjustment/learning tool.  He will not be allowed to miss so many open WRs.  In turn, Shula needs to open the playbook a bit more than he did yesterday.

Posted

Hey, I don't usually register to opposing team forums but I actually like the Panther a lot and I am probably a closet Panther fan. Unfortunately, yall are playing us at a bad time. We managed to go 6-2 with a heavily injured roster. We were down to our 3rd string DT, PWillis missed a few games, Our WR corp has been laughable but we've only been getting healthier and healthier and after this bye week you will play us at about 90% in SF :startle:. 

While Manningham returning should help us quite a bit, our passing attack is nothing to fret about until Crabtree is back but we can be very creative on offense and we have been able to survive with a crippled WR corp.

Your secondary looks pretty good though and if yall still had Beason along with Luke then we might be worried about running the ball on you guys but i think we will be very successfull with that because there are very few teams we cannot run the ball on at will.

I'm glad Teddy Ginn has actually been able to catch some balls for you guys this season. We'll need to make sure Eric Reid is always on top of him...Steve Smith is always good for a couple of plays but our physical DB's should match up nicely with him.

We're also starting to sneak our read option back into the mix and it looks like we will finally get LaMichael James going as well. Should be a fun one to watch.

Posted

Hey, I don't usually register to opposing team forums but I actually like the Panther a lot and I am probably a closet Panther fan. Unfortunately, yall are playing us at a bad time. We managed to go 6-2 with a heavily injured roster. We were down to our 3rd string DT, PWillis missed a few games, Our WR corp has been laughable but we've only been getting healthier and healthier and after this bye week you will play us at about 90% in SF :startle:.

While Manningham returning should help us quite a bit, our passing attack is nothing to fret about until Crabtree is back but we can be very creative on offense and we have been able to survive with a crippled WR corp.

Your secondary looks pretty good though and if yall still had Beason along with Luke then we might be worried about running the ball on you guys but i think we will be very successfull with that because there are very few teams we cannot run the ball on at will.

I'm glad Teddy Ginn has actually been able to catch some balls for you guys this season. We'll need to make sure Eric Reid is always on top of him...Steve Smith is always good for a couple of plays but our physical DB's should match up nicely with him.

We're also starting to sneak our read option back into the mix and it looks like we will finally get LaMichael James going as well. Should be a fun one to watch.

Beason was poo here as an OLB. Your teams offense is based on being able to run, and our team doesn't allow anybody to run successfully. So I think we have a great chance.

Posted

We're also starting to sneak our read option back into the mix and it looks like we will finally get LaMichael James going as well. Should be a fun one to watch.

Beason was a liability...which is why we traded him for peanuts.

Carolina has the #2 ranked rush D in the NFL.  I would think we represent exactly the type D you might not be able to run wild on.  Also, Carolina tends to do better against power runners like a Lynch, Peterson etc than the quick run away or around you RBs.

Posted

We are giving up 80 yards a game rushing and have played a number of good rushing teams.  Gore will not gash us although Kaepernick could get loose on a few big runs like Wilson did.  Still you will have to beat us through the air, plain and simple.  The game will come down to a few plays on either side of the ball.  Mistakes, special teams and big plays will tell the tale.  It should be a close game all day.  Whoever wins the turnover battle will win the game.

Posted

Both teams are coming in on long win streaks (SF 5, Car 4). I am not sure what to expect. I would not bet on this game.

I am hoping Cam's game vs. Atlanta (he regressed a bit) will serve as an adjustment/learning tool. He will not be allowed to miss so many open WRs. In turn, Shula needs to open the playbook a bit more than he did yesterday.

I think Shula will have a thing or two up his sleeve for the niners. We will be prepared. Just have to execute

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this