Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Vegas Line CAR @ SF

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Unlike the Alex Smith days where if we couldn't get Gore going we were screwed, Kaep can actually torch teams with his arm. You guys are going to have to double some one. Probably VD but that leaves Boldin 1on1 and he wins that match up 99% of the time. Also, Manningham should be active. He is comming of a serious knee injury so i am not expecting TOO much from him but enough to take the pressure off of VD and Boldin.

I am curious to see if you guys will stack the box vs us. If your front is as good as you guys say then you might not need to stack the box. Teams that stock the box against us usually get abused by Vernon Davis.

Posted

Luke seems like such a great counter to Kaep

If we lose defensively I want it to be via Kaep's arm

Posted

Only thing that scares me about the 9ers team is Vernon Davis.

1 person likes this

Posted

If we beat SF we can start talking playoffs. Until then, my lips are sealed.

1 person likes this

Posted

San Fran coming off a bye, then the Pats coming off a bye... giving Harbaugh and Belicheat and extra week of preparation.. geez.  I will be happy to come out with 1 win in the next 2 weeks.

1 person likes this

Posted

San Fran coming off a bye, then the Pats coming off a bye... giving Harbaugh and Belicheat and extra week of preparation.. geez. I will be happy to come out with 1 win in the next 2 weeks.

Byes work many ways..... You get healthy but you also can get rusty and lose momentuem. Both teams IMO get there bye when at highs....

Teams pretty much are what they are at this point.....outside of getting healthy it mainly comes down to having the bodies to stop what you know what other teams want to do

Posted

Only thing that scares me about the 9ers team is Vernon Davis.

That and there defensive front vs ours. If they bottle up our run from the jump we generally play poorly offensively when that happens

Posted

It will be one hell of a game, that's for sure.  Best game in years!

Posted

Panthers need to take a good long look at the Colts/49ers game because that was basically the blueprint to beating them. Also, Cam can't go acting like a hero and forcing throws. Two interceptions against a team like the Niners and we lose. Cam just needs to manage the game this time

The 49ers abandoned the running game in that one. I think Gore averaged about 8 yards a carry midway through the 2nd quarter, and he didn't get the ball but like one more time. So I don't really think that strategy will work for the Panthers. Doing what Seattle did is a better idea (8 in the box the whole game).

Posted

Im sorry but as much as I believe in this team and I do still think we go 10-6. The 49ers will rape us. Our pass rush has been disappointing, they have WAY too many weapons. Boldin, Manningham, Gore, Davis, Crabtree. This is a mobile QB which we struggle mightly with. Good D from the line to the safety. I predict a score of something like 24-7 9ers. Trust me, I try hard as hell to make a case on how we win and I just cant. I cant think of one facet we have the edge.

lol. 

You realize Crabtree is injured, and Manningham just got back from a serious knee injury and isn't even activated yet, right?

Posted

So how many times over the past 3 weeks have we heard how we were going to get beaten or it was going to be a really tough game???

Maybe we lose to San Fran, maybe we don't. But I think we play well and are in the game all day.