Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Early Vegas Line CAR @ SF

Best Answer brandon_87, 04 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

Lol what a homer " it should be -4 or-5" lmao -6 is right where it should be, they are home (automatic -3), and a better team all around, -6 is generous Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#46 The Phoenix

The Phoenix

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

Im sorry but as much as I believe in this team and I do still think we go 10-6. The 49ers will rape us. Our pass rush has been disappointing, they have WAY too many weapons. Boldin, Manningham, Gore, Davis, Crabtree. This is a mobile QB which we struggle mightly with. Good D from the line to the safety. I predict a score of something like 24-7 9ers. Trust me, I try hard as hell to make a case on how we win and I just cant. I cant think of one facet we have the edge.

lol. 

You realize Crabtree is injured, and Manningham just got back from a serious knee injury and isn't even activated yet, right?

#47 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,542 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

So how many times over the past 3 weeks have we heard how we were going to get beaten or it was going to be a really tough game???

Maybe we lose to San Fran, maybe we don't. But I think we play well and are in the game all day.

#48 xtheronx

xtheronx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • LocationCharleston, South Carolina

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

Lol what a homer " it should be -4 or-5" lmao -6 is right where it should be, they are home (automatic -3), and a better team all around, -6 is generous

like I said - line is too high - it's dropping already

BR agrees - picks Panthers at +6

http://m.bleacherrep...ch-game/page/11

#49 ClawOn

ClawOn

Bringer of Dong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

It would be silly not to recognize that the niners have a distinct coaching advantage.  That being said, Thomas Davis = QB spy like the days when Vick (sorry, Ron Mexico) could scramble more than once without pulling a hamstring.  Do that and I like our chances just fine.

#50 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,678 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

like I said - line is too high - it's dropping already

BR agrees - picks Panthers at +6

http://m.bleacherrep...ch-game/page/11

Lmao ... "BLEACHER REPORT HAS SPOKEN" Bahahaha You're joking right? I'm not even going to click the link.

#51 xtheronx

xtheronx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:12 AM

Lmao ... "BLEACHER REPORT HAS SPOKEN" Bahahaha You're joking right? I'm not even going to click the link.

gotchya - you back on the bandwagon yet? lol

#52 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

Byes work many ways..... You get healthy but you also can get rusty and lose momentuem. Both teams IMO get there bye when at highs....

Teams pretty much are what they are at this point.....outside of getting healthy it mainly comes down to having the bodies to stop what you know what other teams want to do

That may be true, but regardless of them coming off a bye or not... we are playing 2 high quality teams, and I'd still be happy with 1 win out of these 2 games.  Preferably on Monday night football, because I will be at that game. :)

#53 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,353 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

How well does Carolina play on the West Coast (Arizona, San Diego, SF and Seattle)?

#54 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,271 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Both teams are coming in on long win streaks (SF 5, Car 4).  I am not sure what to expect.  I would not bet on this game.

I am hoping Cam's game vs. Atlanta (he regressed a bit) will serve as an adjustment/learning tool.  He will not be allowed to miss so many open WRs.  In turn, Shula needs to open the playbook a bit more than he did yesterday.
[/quote

Back in the day, I would take the Panthers and the 6 points. Glad I don't do that stuff any more. Cuz this game scares me.

I hear what you are saying about our Offense. But the one thing this team does well, Self Evaluation. They will hit the film room, find our what they do well, or badly, make a few tweaks, and get back at it.

I really do expect our Offense to get back on track this week. I do feel we can win this game. We play Panther football, and we really can spank them. Everything we do well, works against them. We contain and collapse the pocket, Kaep hates being pressured. We can stop the run with just our front 7, SF likes to take advantage of mismatches, our alignment does not show mismatches.

I am thinking we win, but it is more because I don't see our Offense playing badly 2 weeks in a row.

How well does Carolina play on the West Coast (Arizona, San Diego, SF and Seattle)?
[/quote]

We did beat SD, and lost to the Hawks when our Offense was still trying to find itself. The Cards game was a clusterfug of a game. And the last time we were in SF? Hellz, I went back to check, and went all the way back to 07, and we hadn't played at the 9ers. So that one is irrelevant.

We play well, and we can win. We can play well, and still lose. Tough fugging game.

I think our Defense travels well. So I am not as worried over that aspect.

#55 French Navy

French Navy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationKing of the world, on a boat like Leo

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

I'm going to ignore all the other terrible games and focus in on that one San Diego game.

Therefore I'm going to go with a Cam to Olsen TD in the last play of the game. Obviously winning it. 

#56 jbland

jbland

Huddle Chiropractor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

I don't think we match up well against the 49ers. Colin K is a mobile QB who can evade the pass rush (which let's face it didn't look great against the Falcons and got 1 sack when we all expected them to get 4 or 5). They have a powerful and experienced running back in Gore who gets better as the game goes on. They have a decent O-line and a solid opportunistic D.

They are the best team we will have faced this season so far (since week 1). We are traveling through 3 time zones to a stadium we haven't played in in years.

We do pretty well against the run, but that is against teams that usually have to abandon the run in the second half because they are down by 15 points. SF will likely not be in that position and will pound the rock for 4 quarters. They have a great TE who can help them in possession and can be dynamic down the field. If we miss tackles, V. Davis will eat us alive.

I don't see this game shaping up as a win. I wouldn't put a dime on any Panthers game because that is some serious bad juju. But for those out there saying we win the match-ups in this game...I don't see it and I don't think we will keep this game within a touchdown. Sorry.

I pretty much agree with this assessment.

Even though I would love a w this weekend, I don't think we get it. Doesn't mean we aren't a decent team, just hard traveling across the country to play.

With that said, go panthers.

#57 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

:startle:

#58 megatroll

megatroll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! homer victoriy

#59 xtheronx

xtheronx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

Lol what a homer " it should be -4 or-5" lmao -6 is right where it should be, they are home (automatic -3), and a better team all around, -6 is generous

.. ready to hop back on the bandwagon?

#60 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

.. ready to hop back on the bandwagon?

lol bandwagon, been here since day 1, we were very fortunate with the Davis injury, but i'll take a win any day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.