Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Early Vegas Line CAR @ SF

Best Answer brandon_87, 04 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

Lol what a homer " it should be -4 or-5" lmao -6 is right where it should be, they are home (automatic -3), and a better team all around, -6 is generous Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 megatroll

megatroll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:45 AM

lol bandwagon, been here since day 1, we were very fortunate with the Davis injury, but i'll take a win any day

ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WERE FORTUNATE? YOU MEAN ON THE PLAY WHERE HE CLEARY SECURED THE BALL WITH BOTH HANDS! PALMED IN HIS RIGHT HAND SO HE COULD STIFF ARM WITH HIS LEFT MADE A FOOTBALL MOVE OF TWO STEPS DOWNFIELD AND IT WAS RULED A INCOMPLETE PASS!!!!!!!!!!! AND WE WERE FORTUNATE!!!!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!?!?

not only that put we were good enough to block a punt and it worked against us by hitting a player. 3 dropped 3rd and long passes and we still beat this team . The score should have been at least 21 to 6. they got the 3 points on the FG after that terrible NOT fumble

SMH......please go back to the cowboys we all know you have a romo jersey and probably RG3 as well

we dont need fans who dont believe in us and who claim we are fortunate because of some stupid reason. please tell me you are 12 so I can rest easy at night

#62 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:54 AM

ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WERE FORTUNATE? YOU MEAN ON THE PLAY WHERE HE CLEARY SECURED THE BALL WITH BOTH HANDS! PALMED IN HIS RIGHT HAND SO HE COULD STIFF ARM WITH HIS LEFT MADE A FOOTBALL MOVE OF TWO STEPS DOWNFIELD AND IT WAS RULED A INCOMPLETE PASS!!!!!!!!!!! AND WE WERE FORTUNATE!!!!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!?!?

not only that put we were good enough to block a punt and it worked against us by hitting a player. 3 dropped 3rd and long passes and we still beat this team . The score should have been at least 21 to 6. they got the 3 points on the FG after that terrible NOT fumble

SMH......please go back to the cowboys we all know you have a romo jersey and probably RG3 as well

we dont need fans who dont believe in us and who claim we are fortunate because of some stupid reason. please tell me you are 12 so I can rest easy at night

No, we were fortunate that he left the game, we were getting the ball moved on us at will before that, but without Davis in the lineup, their playcalling changed. I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say you dodnt realize we got our only points off of good field position or the fact that we got away ourselves with a lot of penelties and drops on theor 3rd down conversions? Its all good, I'm not gonna sit here and argue facts, we won... I just see them as a better team. That's my opinion, you have yours. I watch all games, I'm a realist and I call it how i see it

#63 smash_n_dash

smash_n_dash

Double Trouble

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

We both played equally bad offensive football but we played significantly better defensive football which led to our good field positions. All teams have injuries, look at Green Bay. If you to win in the playoffs, you have to overcome injuries. SF did not do that

#64 megatroll

megatroll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

No, we were fortunate that he left the game, we were getting the ball moved on us at will before that, but without Davis in the lineup, their playcalling changed. I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say you dodnt realize we got our only points off of good field position or the fact that we got away ourselves with a lot of penelties and drops on theor 3rd down conversions? Its all good, I'm not gonna sit here and argue facts, we won... I just see them as a better team. That's my opinion, you have yours. I watch all games, I'm a realist and I call it how i see it

how ironic that a "realist" that uses "facts" claims san fran is better even though we beat them. THATS REALITY....that W is a fact. On top of that we had so many miscues and dropped balls and beat them on the road. They arent even close to being as good as us.

And your saying 1 player lost them the game by leaving? if they moved the ball so well then why no TDs? If I were you I wouldnt argue facts either bro. Just admit the panthers arent your team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com