Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Early Vegas Line CAR @ SF

Best Answer brandon_87, 04 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

Lol what a homer " it should be -4 or-5" lmao -6 is right where it should be, they are home (automatic -3), and a better team all around, -6 is generous Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationTulsa, OK
HUDDLER

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

San Fran coming off a bye, then the Pats coming off a bye... giving Harbaugh and Belicheat and extra week of preparation.. geez.  I will be happy to come out with 1 win in the next 2 weeks.

#42 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

San Fran coming off a bye, then the Pats coming off a bye... giving Harbaugh and Belicheat and extra week of preparation.. geez. I will be happy to come out with 1 win in the next 2 weeks.

Byes work many ways..... You get healthy but you also can get rusty and lose momentuem. Both teams IMO get there bye when at highs....

Teams pretty much are what they are at this point.....outside of getting healthy it mainly comes down to having the bodies to stop what you know what other teams want to do

#43 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

Only thing that scares me about the 9ers team is Vernon Davis.

That and there defensive front vs ours. If they bottle up our run from the jump we generally play poorly offensively when that happens

#44 Newtons2ndLaw

Newtons2ndLaw

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

It will be one hell of a game, that's for sure.  Best game in years!

#45 The Phoenix

The Phoenix

NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

Panthers need to take a good long look at the Colts/49ers game because that was basically the blueprint to beating them. Also, Cam can't go acting like a hero and forcing throws. Two interceptions against a team like the Niners and we lose. Cam just needs to manage the game this time

The 49ers abandoned the running game in that one. I think Gore averaged about 8 yards a carry midway through the 2nd quarter, and he didn't get the ball but like one more time. So I don't really think that strategy will work for the Panthers. Doing what Seattle did is a better idea (8 in the box the whole game).

#46 The Phoenix

The Phoenix

NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

Im sorry but as much as I believe in this team and I do still think we go 10-6. The 49ers will rape us. Our pass rush has been disappointing, they have WAY too many weapons. Boldin, Manningham, Gore, Davis, Crabtree. This is a mobile QB which we struggle mightly with. Good D from the line to the safety. I predict a score of something like 24-7 9ers. Trust me, I try hard as hell to make a case on how we win and I just cant. I cant think of one facet we have the edge.

lol. 

You realize Crabtree is injured, and Manningham just got back from a serious knee injury and isn't even activated yet, right?

#47 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• LocationAt the lake
HUDDLER

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

So how many times over the past 3 weeks have we heard how we were going to get beaten or it was going to be a really tough game???

Maybe we lose to San Fran, maybe we don't. But I think we play well and are in the game all day.

#48 xtheronx

xtheronx

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharleston, South Carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

Lol what a homer " it should be -4 or-5" lmao -6 is right where it should be, they are home (automatic -3), and a better team all around, -6 is generous

like I said - line is too high - it's dropping already

BR agrees - picks Panthers at +6

http://m.bleacherrep...ch-game/page/11

#49 ClawOn

ClawOn

Bringer of Dong

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

It would be silly not to recognize that the niners have a distinct coaching advantage.  That being said, Thomas Davis = QB spy like the days when Vick (sorry, Ron Mexico) could scramble more than once without pulling a hamstring.  Do that and I like our chances just fine.

#50 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

like I said - line is too high - it's dropping already

BR agrees - picks Panthers at +6

http://m.bleacherrep...ch-game/page/11

Lmao ... "BLEACHER REPORT HAS SPOKEN" Bahahaha You're joking right? I'm not even going to click the link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users