Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was this the loudest BofA Stadium has been all season?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

We were def rocking yesterday. Finally got my girl, whose from ATL and was a dirty bird fan, to make the switch to the good guys. Had to buy her a cam jersey right after the game lol

1 person likes this

Posted

really?

My bro went and said the crowd was terrible.

I concur. It was pretty bad. Good for a Panthers game but pretty crappy by NFL standards.

Posted

I was in 534, the fans were more engaged then I have seen in a while but I wouldn't compare it to Seattle just yet. Was very disappointed in all of the empty seats. I enjoyed taking in all of the hollering that was going on in the walk out of the stadium. I had not been to a Panther victory since 2006 at Baltimore. 

Posted

Didn't seem like it all... Granted I was super hammered and never plan on tailgating that many hours in advance of a game again.

Posted

If we beat San Francisco next week you can bank on this stadium rocking on Monday night.  It is pretty loud usually as many fans have had hours to get plowed. Should be lots of fun.

True,,,,but rest assured that we will have the infestation of northern carpet baggers wearing pats gear and forgetting to use the letter "R".

Posted

545 wasn't that loud. i was kind of disappointed in general, there didn't seem to be a lot of energy.

until the fourth quarter, that is. everyone went nuts in the 4th.

Posted

535 was loud

Where in 535 are you? I was in Row 21

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Where in 535 are you? I was in Row 21

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Row 11

Posted

True,,,,but rest assured that we will have the infestation of northern carpet baggers wearing pats gear and forgetting to use the letter "R".

Having opposing fans like that can actually help sometimes. I had a blast going back and forth with some Saint fans last year. I think having other fans talking junk and getting involved motivates our fans to get into it more and louder.

1 person likes this

Posted

I really did not pay attention to the noise.  I was just having a good time and doing my part to yell and scream. I think that the signs and the players saying get up and make some noise are helping create a louder stadium.  When Thomas Davis was shown on the screen people really responded.

Posted

As many of already said in this thread... I thought the Rams game was louder and there was more energy in the stadium throughout the game from start to finish.  While I great enjoyed yesterday, as well, I was a bit surprised yet again at the number of empty seats.  

That all being said.... LOVING the announcements throughout the game by players to stand up and cheer!!  They need to continue to that more and more.... it gets the stadium going and also give people like me something else simple to say to those around me when getting complaints that we are just listening and doing what the players just asked and want.    :money:

Posted

I was at the top of 540...my hand hurts from pounding the seat and I'm sucking on a cough drop to help bring back my voice as I type this.

2 people like this