Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"I was trying to get the fans loud on 3rd down when the Panthers were on offense."

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe. Not sure. I'm in 529 and he was on the opposite side from me.

I was in 550 and the guy was definitely to my left.  Granted he was enthusiastic.

Posted

the more you gano.

Posted

I was in section 536 and that section as well as the two on both side would start a "Let's Go Panthers" chant on 3rd (offense). I tried my best to quiet them down, but it wasn't working and my wife told me not to waste my time. By the 3rd quarter my 5 YEAR OLD SON was yelling at the fans around us to "Hush!" when they would start those chants. The whole 2 hour car ride home, all he could talk about was "why are some people so stupid to be loud when we have the ball?"

Parenting: I'm doing it right.

Also, to add to my proud parenting moments of sunday... My son was on his feet of every D play slamming his seat. The old couple behind us asked me if I could tell him to stop. I told them "he paid for his seat with his B-day money, he can do with it what he pleases. And maybe they should take a page out of his book."

4 people like this

Posted

Sometimes you just have to shake your head and give up. Like with MKGs jump shot free throws.

Posted

SCP is the most interesting huddler of all time. We need to clone about 10,000 of him and send them to BOA every game.

I hope you realize that the moment that all those SCP's went to take a massive dump. BOA would cease to exist because of the accumulated feces would amount to the same potency as a nuclear bomb.

2 people like this

Posted

I mean you all are exaggerating if you think it doesn't make sense to someone at all to yell during offense.  I never do it because I understand. Some people think its a cry to the team that "they're behind them" "They're crunk" blah blah. Obviously we understand the real difference, we want to make sure that the audibles and such are clearly heard. However to a newcomer I see how that makes sense.

Posted

This quote was uttered by a passenger in my car yesterday. This person was not sitting with me in the stadium. This person, a male, literally said: "I was disappointed in our fans. The fans were getting hype on 3rd downs during D. But I was standing up trying to get people hype on 3rd down when we were on offense and nobody would do it. I was trying to get the fans hype when we were on offense."

If I'm lying I'm dying. I could not believe my ears and didn't even utter a response. However, I did almost rip my steering wheel off the dashboard.

Did he also ask what you thought about Cam Newton's homerun?

2 people like this

Posted

Was his seat belt on?

Posted

Why is someone so putrid even in your car to begin with

Posted

i bet you when dat alice's parents take him to the game he shrieks until the fleur-de-lieses his parents paid for the facepainting lady to paint onto his cheeks curl and fall off. on offense.

2 people like this