Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

what 49er fans are saying

san francisco 49ers carolina panthers

Best Answer cardiackat88., 04 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

The 49ers beat a whole cast of nobodys and got whooped badly by the Seahawks.

I bet they take us lightly. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

#301 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

If the Panthers beat the Niners come Sunday, I will be in here to eat my crow. I wouldn't even bother posting here if i didn't intend to.

Very classy of you. I look forward to having a post game discussion with you no matter what the outcome.

Bottom line us there are two similar teams and both are playing well.

#302 CTHawk

CTHawk

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

Logical 49er fans know it will be a good game but we have no reason to believe we will lose to the Panthers. We simply we know we are the better team.

Do you not see the irony in that post? :)

The Panthers have a better QB. That in of itself is worth a lot of weight and mitigates whatever perceived advantages you may have in other areas.

#303 Krucid

Krucid

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:02 AM

LMAO

Wow, this guy has like only 3 words in his vocabulary. :huh:

I have no idea who will win this game as I can see it going either way tbh. This definitely is the test though that tells us if the Panthers are for real or not.

#304 49erVisitor

49erVisitor

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

Do you not see the irony in that post? :)

The Panthers have a better QB. That in of itself is worth a lot of weight and mitigates whatever perceived advantages you may have in other areas.

Yes, I made a grammatical error while at the same time labeling myself a "logical" fan. Nice catch.

I guess I should go ahead and concede victory to the Panthers now right? Especially since they clearly have the better QB.

#305 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• LocationSydney, Australia
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

I seriously don't see us winning this game, so I don't see why everyone is talking so much trash.

I understand believing in your team no matter what, but it makes us look like an arrogant Steelers-esque fanbase.
  • SCP PIE'd this

#306 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:41 AM

They did wax Green Bay, though. Just sayin.

Green Bay also talked all that noise all off season about foolishly overplaying the zone read.....which is silly.  That is why Kapernick had a wildly uncharacteristic day passing.   

Look at Tim Teb0w vs Pitt....you can't overplay it.

#307 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:42 AM

I seriously don't see us winning this game, so I don't see why everyone is talking so much trash.

I understand believing in your team no matter what, but it makes us look like an arrogant Steelers-esque fanbase.

people only take issue w/ the general assumption 49ers will win 30-3.  The gap between these 2 teams isn't big if both show up

#308 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:45 AM

Logical 49er fans know it will be a good game but we have no reason to believe we will lose to the Panthers. We simply we know we are the better team.

Other than the fact that statistically we have a better offense and defense than both Indy and Seattle?  Our defense has been comparable to SF and our offense has been better?

You can question our secondary all you want, but we are #1, I will say that again, #1 in the NFL in interceptions per defensive possession.

Our defense is also #1 in the NFL in turnovers per drive as we are also #5 in fumbles per drive.

You guys better be able to run the ball against us and take care of the ball or else you will be in more trouble than you think.

#309 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

BTW, San Francisco's defense is 27th in the NFL in TDs to FGs ratio, are 20th in red zone points, and are 28th in Red Zone TDs.

If we take care of the ball, we will score points.  If we throw picks, have some drops, or turn it over in general, it will be a lot like the Zona game.

#1 priority should be protect the football.  If we do that we will win.  If we don't, we won't. 

#310 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

• Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

BTW, San Francisco's defense is 27th in the NFL in TDs to FGs ratio, are 20th in red zone points, and are 28th in Red Zone TDs.

If we take care of the ball, we will score points.  If we throw picks, have some drops, or turn it over in general, it will be a lot like the Zona game.

#1 priority should be protect the football.  If we do that we will win.  If we don't, we won't. 

field position is gonna be critical in this game, so a hyped-up ginn returning kicks and punts could be huge for us.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: san francisco 49ers, carolina panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users