Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

what 49er fans are saying

san francisco 49ers carolina panthers

Best Answer cardiackat88., 04 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

The 49ers beat a whole cast of nobodys and got whooped badly by the Seahawks.

I bet they take us lightly. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

#46 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

yea i meant compared to the front seven, i think we are very similar in terms of strengths and weaknesses for each team.

Your DT's are definitely scary. The rookie Lotulelei makes me green with envy. That's the kind of kid you build a defense around. Him and Keuchly are a nice foundation, and Cam is Cam.

If Rivera can just be average in crucial situations, you guys should be competitive for a while.

#47 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,521 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

it will be interesting to see if our poor performances vs mobile quarterbacks was a flukey anomaly misrepresented because of a small sample size or if it's something serious.

star/dwan/kk need to have an amazing day to allow our DEs to wipe kaep out before he can leak outside the pocket.

#48 49erVisitor

49erVisitor

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

We've won 4 in a row, in case you haven't been paying attention.  I'd also call that having "nice momentum."

Y'all are pitiful in terms of passing offense, and that works out perfectly for us...because we are DOMINANT in stopping the run.  I hardly think you'll "control it the entire time."

The 49ers aren't the juggernaut you think you are.  I expect the Panthers to walk out of hippy-land with a 10+ point win.

I think it's fair to say you are a damn good team when you head into your bye week at 6-2 without your top two WR's and numerous key injuries on defense.

We are only going to get better from here on out, unless more key injuries happen.

#49 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,465 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

Kaeperdick extending plays worries me, let's be honest, our secondary isn't that good at covering.

#50 ECUPantherFan

ECUPantherFan

Wish we had Olsen twins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Luke Kuechly > Patrick Willis

Cam Newton > Colin Kaepernick

#51 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,358 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

They obviously do not know simple math or common sense in San Francisco.

Cam throws 3 INT's and fumbles another one: 10-26 210, 1TD, 3 INT's
Kaep has 4 TD's and runs for another: 18-21 336, 4TD's, 0 INT's
Gore 19 carries for 127 yds

21-3 Panthers

#52 ECUPantherFan

ECUPantherFan

Wish we had Olsen twins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

Kaeperdick extending plays worries me, let's be honest, our secondary isn't that good at covering.

Well he's going to be running for his life the entire game... so we'll see how he does under pressure.  I see Kuechly eating his lunch all day.

#53 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

HUDDLER

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

Our bye came at the perfect time if you ask me. We have been hit really hard with the injury bug this season and the bye helped us immensely in that regard.

Although, both 49er message boards contain their fair share of ridiculous posters, I'd give the edge to 49erswebzone...They are pretty terrible over there.

http://forums.49ers....20-The-Red-Zone <---More logical fans on this board.

I doubt Teddy Ginn could offer you guys anything useful. The dude was a terrible pass catcher and was regulated strictly to ST. It is good to see him finally able to live out his dream/desire to be a WR. I just hope he doesn't burn us deep because I'm sure yall will
try it.

Im sorry but are you not even considering the bye for you guys would be a negative? Byes a lot of times make teams come out flat when they play again. You guys are also coming from a huge win in London overseas and jet lag takes awhile to recover from. I know the Vikings are terrible but we played them this year when they came off a bye after beating the Steelers in London and spanked them 38-10 infront of a very hostile home crowd. Didnt you guys lose or tie the Rams after a bye last year?

#54 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,673 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

it will be interesting to see if our poor performances vs mobile quarterbacks was a flukey anomaly misrepresented because of a small sample size or if it's something serious.

star/dwan/kk need to have an amazing day to allow our DEs to wipe kaep out before he can leak outside the pocket.

I just hope the Dline brings the same intensity as the Seattle game.  We really fugged up Wilson's day, but he still made some miraculous escapes.

I don't think Kaep has the same magic of getting out of trouble as Wilson, but I do think Kaep is more likely to take off like a gazelle.  It'll be key for our front four to generate pressure.

#55 Coug Girl

Coug Girl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

NaVarro Bowman and Vernon Davis are a bit scary. But we've played Seattle and they have a better D then SF, in my opinion.

However, with that I am not going to say we will man handle them or blow them out. It will be a close game more then likely. Barring no crazy turnover party by either team.

#56 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,158 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

A WHOLE PIE!

Kaepernick looks like the midget Pedro Martinez used to have around. There's my game analysis. 

Colin-Kaepernick-mini-pedro.png

#57 49erVisitor

49erVisitor

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Im sorry but are you not even considering the bye for you guys would be a negative? Byes a lot of times make teams come out flat when they play again. You guys are also coming from a huge win in London overseas and jet lag takes awhile to recover from. I know the Vikings are terrible but we played them this year when they came off a bye after beating the Steelers in London and spanked them 38-10 infront of a very hostile home crowd. Didnt you guys lose or tie the Rams after a bye last year?

No, i agree that byes can be detrimental to a teams momentum but in this particular case with our influx of injuries; I think it does more good than bad.

#58 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

Luke Kuechly > Patrick Willis

Cam Newton > Colin Kaepernick

laugh2.gif

#59 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

time to prove we are for real.  i don't see either team scoring more than two touchdowns tbh.  i say we're gonna win 20-17.

#60 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

They obviously do not know simple math or common sense in San Francisco.

If you noticed, they actually said Kap would have four touchdowns.....but San Fran only has 21 points......hmmmmmmm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: san francisco 49ers, carolina panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com