#16 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,528 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

Oh sh*t, I just noticed the article referenced was on the SPLC website. Hahaha this is all too perfect.

#17 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,528 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

Welcome to the Anecdotal Evidence club.

There is no doubt that the stories heralded by the msm are done so in order to support an agenda. This is what the media does, which shouldn't be surprising considering they're owned by the banks. They're no more than a marketing arm for the establishment, as I stated earlier.

#18 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,528 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

Haha and wouldn't ya know...a training exercise took place 3 weeks ago at LAX featuring this exact same scenario. This sh*t is so typical anymore. Any day now I expect a report to surface talking about all the psychotropic drugs this guy was on, haha.

#19 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,757 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

Watch for another public incident to happen the week of December 13th. So far the 6 week cycle hasn't missed a beat.

could you provide the prior events constituting the 6-week-cycle organized by date and deviation from the cycle as well as an explanation as to why there is a six week cycle in the first place

#20 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,757 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

rp12-fema-camps.jpg

#21 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,574 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

could you provide the prior events constituting the 6-week-cycle organized by date and deviation from the cycle as well as an explanation as to why there is a six week cycle in the first place

Geesh maybe everyone should talk slower so the "sheeped" can understand.

Romulan time is based on a Murock system. 1 Murock is equal to 6 weeks in human time.

The reptilian overlords who overthrew the planatery civilizations of Roylon and Xertyeu...did so in 6 week increments. It took excactly 6 weeks for the reptilians to build those giant heads on Easter Island.. island(6 letters!) ...is it becoming clearer?!?

Moving on, so now after thousands of years of Reptilian infilitration into the human gene pool the mission is moving forward. We are now in the age of the Blood Moon which is just what you think it means.

After you do the math and understand illumanti Jumanji just carry the one and 6 weeks is your answer. So just wait for another thing in 5 weeks my friend....

the chickins is comin to roost yall.

An easier way to understand is to play darkside of the moon while on at least 14 hits of acid then all will be revealed.

#22 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

rp12-fema-camps.jpg

1460170_644900672208157_874325751_n.jpg

#23 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

Geesh maybe everyone should talk slower so the "sheeped" can understand.

Romulan time is based on a Murock system. 1 Murock is equal to 6 weeks in human time.

The reptilian overlords who overthrew the planatery civilizations of Roylon and Xertyeu...did so in 6 week increments. It took excactly 6 weeks for the reptilians to build those giant heads on Easter Island.. island(6 letters!) ...is it becoming clearer?!?

Moving on, so now after thousands of years of Reptilian infilitration into the human gene pool the mission is moving forward. We are now in the age of the Blood Moon which is just what you think it means.

After you do the math and understand illumanti Jumanji just carry the one and 6 weeks is your answer. So just wait for another thing in 5 weeks my friend....

the chickins is comin to roost yall.

An easier way to understand is to play darkside of the moon while on at least 14 hits of acid then all will be revealed.

Made it to the second or third paragraph.

= OHErZ.png

#24 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,757 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

1460170_644900672208157_874325751_n.jpg

i honestly can't tell if you're posting this because it's as silly as the ron paul graphic or because you actually believe it

#25 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

i honestly can't tell if you're posting this because it's as silly as the ron paul graphic or because you actually believe it

It's every bit as silly as the intent for posting the ron paul graphic

It IS worth noting when either party treats a law-abiding/ethical citizen as if they were a criminal

#26 Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*

Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

So, now we can't disagree with our government, because crazy people are listening and they might shoot up an Airport?.......ummmkay.....The political class have been begging for a shooting to be perpetrated by someone other than a left wing loon. Now they have their poster child, and by this post i can see they're getting their wish. Never mind the Family Research Center shooting...you remember, the guy who wanted to kill as many people as possible and leave chick-fil-a sandwiches by their bodies? he was a left wing loon who was influenced by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The Discover Channel Shooter was a EcoLoon pissed over their carbon foot print. No more calling anti-gay groups hate groups....no more global warming posts...crazy people are reading and may come to an airport near you!...I could go on, but why bother. It's all an attempt by those in power to keep us waving the team flag of politics. Crazy people do crazy things for crazy reasons. It's not any more complicated than that.

#27 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,243 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

Oh and I guarantee they're gonna start arming TSA agents now.

Maybe stay out of the airport?

#28 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

Winner of dumbest thread title of the year?

#29 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

It worked in okc, will work (they hope) this time

#30 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,332 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:40 AM

Godspin, "It's wrong to paint groups with a broad brush"  /every other posts paints people with a broad brush....

(PS: I already know what his reply will be, luls)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.