Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

racist right winger murders tsa official

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
68 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*

Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*
Guests

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

http://www.securitym...screeners--blog

http://www.haaretz.c...169,2.216,2.217,

so what do these articles and this small selection of posts have to do with this murder/act of terrorism? everything, really. scare ppl on both sides of america's political aisle into accepting the privatization of the tsa and the implementation of "israeli style security measures" aka racial profiling because airport security is really only gestapo nazi child molesters when they're unionized public workers who apparently waste their time searching non-threatening (see: white) ppl

You're a cartoon....By your own logic, are you not inciting violence against "Right Wingers"? You do realize there are impressionable lefties out there waiting for an excuse to shoot up a tea party rally....But then again that has already been accomplished the The Southern Poverty Law Center by classifying The Family Research Center as a hate group. It's time to end all disagreement, if it saves one life....it's worth it.

#62 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

so what do these articles and this small selection of posts have to do with this murder/act of terrorism? everything, really. scare ppl on both sides of america's political aisle into accepting the privatization of the tsa and the implementation of "israeli style security measures" aka racial profiling because airport security is really only gestapo nazi child molesters when they're unionized public workers who apparently waste their time searching non-threatening (see: white) ppl

I miss 2010 stirs :(

#63 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

Hilarious. They used the same actor eye-witness for both 9/11 and now the LAX shooting.

#64 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

HUDDLER

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

Hilarious. They used the same actor eye-witness for both 9/11 and now the LAX shooting.

Has it ever occured to you that you have easily been wrong more than anyone else on the huddle for blindly following any and every alternative media/youtube bullshit?

It might be fair to criticize mainstream sources, idk. But at the same time you parade around this crap more than any other "sheep" I know. Even after proven time and time again that they just throw poo at the walls.

#65 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

how silly and foresightless of them! good thing for youtube.com/russianvids or we would never know the truth.

#66 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

Has it ever occured to you that you have easily been wrong more than anyone else on the huddle for blindly following any and every alternative media/youtube bullshit?

It might be fair to criticize mainstream sources, idk. But at the same time you parade around this crap more than any other "sheep" I know. Even after proven time and time again that they just throw poo at the walls.

I could very well say the same thing about you kind sir. You have your views I have mine. Done.

#67 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

HUDDLER

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

I could very well say the same thing about you kind sir. You have your views I have mine. Done.

there is no equivalent. not even g5 comes close.

#68 Claws

Claws

HUDDLER

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

Bullsh!t. If anyone in here is more of a party line blow up doll humper than cookingwithgas or g5, I've not seem Em. Least Venom speaks the truth.

#69 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

I love how he goes off on this enthusiastic rant about intense fires and the structural failure of the towers. It's like he was set up to use that exact verbiage. If you watch other pieces of live footage taken during the attacks, people were floored when they saw the towers collapse. No one expected that to happen and they were very vocal about it. Being that in my strong opinion it might as well be considered fact that the towers' demise was not due to the planes, he had to have been given those lines so that he could promote the establishment script.

Anyways. I know you guys think this is nuts, but as far as I'm concerned there is a very good chance this is the same person. His voice is the same, his body language and hand/arm motions are very similar in nature, and the age differential looks about right for 12 years.