Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we come out of the Pats game at 5-5, we will still be in good shape.

41 posts in this topic

Posted

So 5-5 and 6 games to go..

@Miami-L 5-6

Tampa Bay-W 6-6

@New Orleans-L 6-7

New York-W 7-7

Saints- W 8-7

Falcons- W 9-7

I honestly think thats a worst case senario. Here is the likely outcome for us;

5-5 record:

Miami- W 6-5

Tampa Bay- W 7-5

@New Orleans- L 7-6

Jets- W 8-6

Falcons-W 9-6

Sants- W 10-6

That either wins us the division or atleast a WC imo. We can lose the next two against San Fran and the Pats and still be very much alive.

Posted

I say we come out 7-3 :)

3 people like this

Posted

No... just no.

2 people like this

Posted

Don't sleep on the jets. There front 4 can make some noise. I'm really glad we play them in Charlotte and not New York. There a different team when on the road.

But I think looking at the schedule it's fair to pencil in a split with the saints. We have to beat the bucs and falcons no matter what. And who knows what Miami team will show up.

Would be awesome to get atleast one of these 2 next games. Seriously considering flying down for the Monday nighter if they win this week.

1 person likes this

Posted

this is the time of year to start building momentum for the critical december stretch. i'll worry about this team if we drop the next two games because (1) they're against playoff-caliber teams and (2) because it'll give the saints a huge division boost and make our fight concerned with the wildcard and not the division.

Posted

We have to at least split the next two games to show that we belong in the playoff discussions.

Posted

fugg that...7-3. Our defense keeps playing like this we'll stomp anyone. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd prefer 7-3

Posted

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I am so tired of us and this fanbase (myself included) being "content!" We have the talent! So how about it gets done!  I used to always find myself watching the fourth quarter clock just hoping it would tick down as fast as possible in hopes that we won't "find a way to lose." Because in the past we always played "Not to lose" instead of "To win."  Now we finally have a team that does what good teams do....WE STEP ON THEIR THROATS AND DON'T LET UP! 

4 people like this

Posted

I hope we at least beat the Niners, their fans are cocky as hell and it would help our wild card standing

1 person likes this

Posted

5-5 is not acceptable. Must win one of the next two.

Posted

We have to at least split the next two games to show that we belong in the playoff discussions.

Good thing this isn't the BCS.