Photo
- - - - -

Been awhile since I seen an opposing fanbase giving us absolutely 0% chance of winning.

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#46 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,244 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

The 49ers have more talent top to bottom.  The 49ers have the better OLine, and the 49ers will be bringing the heat on Cam Newton and your shaky makeshift line.

Keep trying to predict this game with all your silly stats.  Guess what, it doesn't matter.  The Niners don't play for stats.

The 49ers are last in passing because they don't throw the ball, but when they do, they're rated as one of the top teams.  Had the 49ers stuck with the run and not get lost in an identity crisis, they would have beaten the Colts.

The reinforcements they're receiving just in time for this game would be starters on most team.  Harbaugh is finally letting Kaepernick run with the ball after he was nursing an injured foot for the first few games, and the passing offense WILL open up.  

Nothing about Carolina tells me they should have the advantage in this game.  They're trying to do what San Fran has already done for the last 2 years, but San Fran is STILL better than them at it.

Probably gonna be a close game, I don't expect a blowout, but the 49ers should definitely be considered the favorites, and will most likely win.

There is absolutely NO excuse to be dead last in passing. Your are literally behind every shitty team and shitty QB. If we get up on you, you're fuged and you will come to terms with this come Sunday.

#47 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

Kelvin Benjamin OROY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

Fug 49ers fans... they know damn well they aren't even a top 3 team

Sent from my SGH-T999L using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#48 The Phoenix

The Phoenix

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:41 AM

There is absolutely NO excuse to be dead last in passing. Your are literally behind every shitty team and shitty QB. If we get up on you, you're fuged and you will come to terms with this come Sunday.

Yes, but the 49ers are last in attempts, and 7th in net yards per attempt. That tells me they hardly ever pass the ball, but when they do they are pretty effective at it.

Also:

In an epic show down of quarterbacks taken from 2011 draft, Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernick excite.. That is until Cam goes down mid-way through the 3rd quarter due to a neck strain from too many towels across his neck.. It looks like all hope is lost for the Panthers. Steve Smith looks pissed!! Ron Rivera looks.. the same! Cam Newton looks... like he's hiding behind a towl!

But wait... There's hope...

A kid, straight off the street, who has been warming for the past 3 months.. just loosening his arm for just the right moment.
4353023_o.gif

As he walks down from the stands, Rivera has no idea what he's doing on the field, but since he has no idea how to run an offense, and this kid has a seriously determined look on his face, he decides, why not. Afterwords, "the kid" goes on to score 8 touch down and 15 extra points on his own to shock the Niners and sadden Cam Newton, who was all but forgotten after the game. The kid only wants it to be known, that Cam's mom's favorite player is no longer Cam....

Final Score: Panthers 140 - Niners 10

ahahahaha

We're in trouble here. Kuechly is going to show Bowman and Willis who the real best MLB is. Cam is going to have plenty of opportunities to show off the Superman from all the TOs Kuechly gives him. Jonathon Stewart and Deangelo Williams are going to look like it's 2008 all over again, scoring multiple TDs each.

This will be our nightmare gentlemen. 56 - 2, with the 2 coming from the Panthers just feeling bad and kneeling in the end zone for us.

#49 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 3,026 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

We will either pull it out in a tight one. (yeah...yeah, that's what she said) or we get our asses thoroughly kicked. The character of this team will be tested either way.

#50 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,062 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

I think this will be a defensive struggle won by turnovers and special teams.  I doubt either team goes wild offensively.  I think whichever quarterback stays patient and takes what they are being given rather than trying to make big plays and win it themselves will come out on top.  Honestly the Panthers have nothing to lose.  They are the underdogs and are playing on the road. If anyone feels the pressure it may be the 49ers.

Both quarterbacks are going to have win this one with their arm and their own legs given none of the running backs are going to do that much.  If Gore gets 35 carries he might get a hundred yards but won't be averaging 5 yards a carry.  For that matter neither will Williams, Stewart or Tolbert.  The offense will be determined by the receivers and guys making big catches and keeping the sticks moving.

I think we have a good chance to win but I think it will be close at least in the first half.

#51 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,419 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:25 PM

still butt-sore from the 90's

oops

#52 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,849 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

My biggest fear is that our OL isexposed Sunday. We were not strong going in, and we have a LT pondering retirement, a second string LG who was released and not picked up by anyone until we had an injury, a third string RG who was a defensive tackle and would not have made the roster this year, and a RT from New Mexico who was undrafted and is considered one of the weakest in the league.

I hope cam is working on the quick-hitting routes, the screens, the draws, etc this week. I hope he plans to run. We cannot expect our OL to hold out their DL/LBs for 4 to 5 seconds. I have a feeling they will send a lot of blitzes at us.

the team might as well stay home, the way you paint the story.

#53 moneylizard

moneylizard

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

Apparently it is not only our fan base that is giving you 0% chance to win... so keep acting like Carolina is a relevant team. Wake up and welcome to the real world...

cASHMWM.jpg

#54 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,397 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:30 AM

Apparently it is not only our fan base that is giving you 0% chance to win... so keep acting like Carolina is a relevant team. Wake up and welcome to the real world...

cASHMWM.jpg

Attached Files

#55 moneylizard

moneylizard

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

Oh, we bringing up games from OVER a month ago? Our only losses were to two GOOD TEAMS.  Too bad the Panthers don't count as a good team.  Who did you guys lose to? Oh... that's right...

wKNTJt3.jpg

#56 Jesse

Jesse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

I'm just going to assume these ***** who've been posting as 49er fans weren't around 3 years ago, so I don't harbor any hard feelings towards a majority of the 49er fanbase.

#57 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,397 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

Oh, we bringing up games from OVER a month ago? Our only losses were to two GOOD TEAMS.  Too bad the Panthers don't count as a good team.  Who did you guys lose to? Oh... that's right...

wKNTJt3.jpg

That game was from over a month ago. You seem a little nervous to be playing such a bad team tomorrow. 

#58 Jesse

Jesse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

Also if anyone wants to read some hilarious commentary:

http://www.49erswebz...ay-thread-week/

#59 moneylizard

moneylizard

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:51 AM

That game was from over a month ago. You seem a little nervous to be playing such a bad team tomorrow. 

I think you need to take a reading comprehension course.  A post in response to mine was regarding a game 6 weeks ago, so I posted a relevant picture that was close to the same time frame as that.  No poo it was over a month ago, my point exactly.

Nervous of what? Your terribly overpaid runningback duo in which neither has rushed for over 1000 yards in the last 4 years? LOL... Your deep threat that was cut from our team because he is a terrible receiver? Your midget #1 wide receiver that runs his mouth all game long while consistently dropping passes? Your best linebacker who couldn't even keep up with Gonzalez who is 50 years old and slower than nose tackle? 

This feels like the SF-JAX game from London two weeks ago.  Another terrible expansion team that hasn't been relevant in at least 8 years.

#60 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

I think you need to take a reading comprehension course.  A post in response to mine was regarding a game 6 weeks ago, so I posted a relevant picture that was close to the same time frame as that.  No poo it was over a month ago, my point exactly.

Nervous of what? Your terribly overpaid runningback duo in which neither has rushed for over 1000 yards in the last 4 years? LOL... Your deep threat that was cut from our team because he is a terrible receiver? Your midget #1 wide receiver that runs his mouth all game long while consistently dropping passes? Your best linebacker who couldn't even keep up with Gonzalez who is 50 years old and slower than nose tackle? 

This feels like the SF-JAX game from London two weeks ago.  Another terrible expansion team that hasn't been relevant in at least 8 years.

http://i.imgur.com/fChMoR6.jpgje

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com