Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aaron Rodgers: Broken Collarbone? (Early Report)

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Seneca Wallace is the only other QB on their roster.

While I've read nothing about a collarbone, Mike McCarthy stated in his post-game presser there would be further tests run Tuesday morning. The Packers will be looking to sign another QB pretty quickly and it could very well be Matt Flynn, who was released by the Bills just a couple days ago. He knows the system and would likely welcome the Packers bringing him back.

Wallace was 11/19 for 114 yds. 1 pick, 4 sacks and a QB rating of 53.

Flynn makes too much sense.

Posted

Seneca Wallace is the only other QB on their roster.

While I've read nothing about a collarbone, Mike McCarthy stated in his post-game presser there would be further tests run Tuesday morning. The Packers will be looking to sign another QB pretty quickly and it could very well be Matt Flynn, who was released by the Bills just a couple days ago. He knows the system and would likely welcome the Packers bringing him back.

Wallace was 11/19 for 114 yds. 1 pick, 4 sacks and a QB rating of 53.

I would bet 1000 bucks that they sign Flynn in the next 24 hours. He has been there before and knows the system. I think he even through for like 5 TDs one game while with them.

Posted

Serious question, doesn't clausen thrive in their system?

It's West Coast right?

Posted

Serious question, doesn't clausen thrive in their system?

It's West Coast right?

Serious answer...has Clausen ever "thrived" in any system?

2 people like this

Posted

Serious answer...has Clausen ever "thrived" in any system?

He is great at holding a clipboard?

Posted

From Schefter, can't quote tweets on phone:

More definitive scans today but initial tests showed small fracture in Aaron Rodgers' collarbone that could sideline him about three weeks.8:35am - 5 Nov 13

But Packers do not want to make any determination until Aaron Rodgers undergoes more testing today.8:35am - 5 Nov 13

Posted

Man yea that sucks for GB. I thought it would be his collar bone when I saw the hit.

I broke mine as a kid. It sucks, you can't lift your arm without shooting pain. There's nothing you can do except to rest and hope it heals quickly.

Posted

Man, if cutler was magically out for the season we would hop and skip into the playoffs

How?

Posted

BRING BACK VINCE YOUNG TO GREEN BAY :judge:

Posted

Its a risk all teams make that focus on having a stud qb and deep at WR. One guy goes down and its all over. A stout defense good running game and a decent back up are essential. That's why teams like SF and Baltimore could make it all the way through the end of the season. I like the way we are built as well. NO is always one play away from losing all hope. I couldnt stand that kind of stress.

Posted

How?

Because the Pack and the Bears would be out of the picture.