Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malt Liquor

The song Sweet Caroline

46 posts in this topic

When Cam Newton runs in for a score, the crowd should chant the Superman theme. 

dunt dunt dunt DA DAAA! dunt dunt dunt DA DAAA!

If we do it every time he does anything special, that might get a bit old. 

My only other suggestion years back was to ask Petey Pablo - who has to have plenty of free time - to rerecord his track "Raise Up" for games. As of now, the lyrics might end up promoting lots stadium dress code issues. :) 

2 people like this

Don't know if I have ever heard it when watching on TV before.

2008 MNF after our TD to seal it.

Beautiful sound. BOA rocked it. Top 10 Panther memory

The music has actually changed a lot over the past couple of years.

More rock to get the crowd pumped and less Nashville country crap and anything autotuned!

I caught some crappy sounding generic country music playing in the pregame. We need to cut that crap out.

I do like "Sweet Caroline" as a victory song. Who doesn't love to drunkenly sing that chorus?

SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD!!!!

A few years ago,some slow witted incomepoop(sp) suggested playing Carolina on my mind after every TD,WTF?Is he trying to lull the crowd to sleep?

Better music when the D is on the field would be great.  A little Crazy Train or Hells Bells before a big play or series would be ok with me.  Perhaps I am old and that is outdated. 

I like the D players being on the jumbotron telling the crowd to get up and make some noise.  The players could have been more colorful but still pretty cool.

1 person likes this

I do like "Sweet Caroline" as a victory song. Who doesn't love to drunkenly sing that chorus?

Communists, likely. 

vvvv Commie

1 person likes this

I caught some crappy sounding generic country music playing in the pregame. We need to cut that crap out.

THIS GUY. I hate that effing song. 

1 person likes this

Its a Red Sox tradition that is copied everywhere now.