Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Week 10 power rankings

40 posts in this topic

Posted

I want a win so bad this weekend. I want a win every weekend, but really want to beat these jokers.

7 people like this

Posted

This is getting ahead of ourselves, but even if we lose to SF we will still have a winning record with New England coming to town for MNF. 

A win against SF, followed by a MNF beatdown of New England and the Panther bandwagon will be nearly as big as Star's left bicep.

No matter what happens against San Fran, Bank of America stadium should be electric that Monday Night.

2 people like this

Posted

i wanna win this game dont get me wrong. but we will still be in good shape if we finish 1-1 these next two games.

these are major, major tests. in san fran will probably be the hardest game we play all year minus if we make the playoffs

Posted

Billick has us 7th.  He has at least seen some of our games first hand obvioulsy.

7 Panthers 5-3 15 7/28

I'm excited to watch this defense go up against the 49ers' power rushing game this weekend and I think Luke Kuechly has the coverage skills to keep Vernon Davis in check.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

Edit:  wait wait wait, Billick moved the Panthers up 15 spots?!  Lol I think he is pushing hard to make our SF matchup the "game of the week".  Take his ranking with a shot of salt water because he obviously doesn't put much thought into it, after having us ranked 22 the week before.

Posted

Carolina Panthers (5-3) - Previously: #11 - I thought about slotting the Panthers above the Chiefs because unlike Kansas City, they've been demolishing their competition. But I have to wonder how Cam Newton would handle Bob Sutton's defense. He might be too busy thinking about posing like Superman to figure out how to beat the Chiefs. 

Speaking of which, would it kill Newton not to act like an arrogant a**hole most of the time? Sure, if he's having a great game against the top teams in the NFL, he can do his dumb Superman stuff all he wants, but there's very little honor in acting like a moron while up 20 against Mike Glennon. 

Posted

Carolina Panthers (5-3) - Previously: #11 - I thought about slotting the Panthers above the Chiefs because unlike Kansas City, they've been demolishing their competition. But I have to wonder how Cam Newton would handle Bob Sutton's defense. He might be too busy thinking about posing like Superman to figure out how to beat the Chiefs. 

Speaking of which, would it kill Newton not to act like an arrogant a**hole most of the time? Sure, if he's having a great game against the top teams in the NFL, he can do his dumb Superman stuff all he wants, but there's very little honor in acting like a moron while up 20 against Mike Glennon. 

link so we can twitter assault?

Posted

on a side note: it feels very weird to be a top 10 team in power rankings

2 people like this

Posted

power rankings are like a-holes.....everyone has one!

2 people like this

Posted

KC is garbage, 1 and done in the playoffs

id like to see them and new england go at it in the post season

Posted

Niners don't scare me and I think they are overrated opposed to last year.

Posted

Hahahaha! Oh man, I love it! I love the hate! Keep it comin! Uhmmmm......sir.....your jealousy is showing.

1 person likes this