Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

Week 10 power rankings

39 posts in this topic

Niners don't scare me and I think they are overrated opposed to last year.

Carolina Panthers (5-3) - Previously: #11 - I thought about slotting the Panthers above the Chiefs because unlike Kansas City, they've been demolishing their competition. But I have to wonder how Cam Newton would handle Bob Sutton's defense. He might be too busy thinking about posing like Superman to figure out how to beat the Chiefs.

Speaking of which, would it kill Newton not to act like an arrogant a**hole most of the time? Sure, if he's having a great game against the top teams in the NFL, he can do his dumb Superman stuff all he wants, but there's very little honor in acting like a moron while up 20 against Mike Glennon.

Hahahaha! Oh man, I love it! I love the hate! Keep it comin! Uhmmmm......sir.....your jealousy is showing.

1 person likes this

KC is garbage, 1 and done in the playoffs

no no no the Jaguars are garbage, Kansas City has a great defense and a qb who doesn't fug up. Don't know if that will win them a Superbowl, but that is far from a garbage team. 

1 person likes this

of course they are garbage....they are 9-0!!!! 

1 person likes this

--

Last Week: 12 The Panthers won despite Cam Newton completing 1 of 9 passes at least 15 yards downfield for 21 yards and two interceptions, his first game this season with multiple deep picks.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

--

Last Week: 12 The Panthers won despite Cam Newton completing 1 of 9 passes at least 15 yards downfield for 21 yards and two interceptions, his first game this season with multiple deep picks.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

thx epsn gr8 insite wud read agin

1 person likes this

hahaha ESPN dipshits "won despite Cam newton's blah blah."

nevermind his clutch conversions with his arm and legs.. bleh they annoy me.

Billick had the Panthers ranked 28th going into the season.  Still blows my mind.