Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anchor drops knowledge on MSNBC...watch and discuss...

16 posts in this topic

Posted

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

3 people like this

Posted

The reason stock market is at all time high is because feds printing money at record quantities.  We're fuged... This is as simple as that.  In 2017 Stock market will crush again, most of you will see your 401k go bye bye when many institutions will fold and disappear.  We're being defrauded from within and most people know it but no one will do poo about it.

5 people like this

Posted

I miss Dylan Ratigan. 

He regularly called out Washington DC and the state legislatures for having been corrupted by Wall Street and other big moneyed interests.

He was off the air within a few months of this rant of truth. 

Before moving to MSNBC he had spent several years on CNBC covering Wall Street.

1 person likes this

Posted

It just sounded like a guy yelling to me  :(

The only thing that I could really understand is that we should get money out of politics which I agree with.

Posted

Wall Street gives huge money to politicians to modify the law that benefits big companies in expensive of american citizens. 

Posted

Wall street is like a garden.  Our personal funds grow until the neck ties decide it is harvest time and come and pick from our 401Ks. This guy is correct.  All the way down to the NC general assembly.  Hell, it's worse in the NC general assembly, I guess because we do not nitice as much.

Posted

This sh*t right here. F*ck the banks, f*ck congress.

Posted

The President cannot stop it as he was fully funded during his runs as well...as will the next president and the next after that.

We get elect from two proxy canidates who are placed there by special interests..it was just this last one where Romney was the most evil of the two.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't see how we can stop this. No real politician is going to want to run on getting money out of politics. That's the whole reason they get in it in the first place. I seriously don't know how we change it but we need to. I think we can all agree on that

1 person likes this

Posted

Corporations own America, not people.

2 people like this

Posted

More yelling and talking over people is not what's needed in Washington right now. More pragmatism, less emotion.

Honestly the answer is more growth without then going and spending the extra revenues from that growth  If our debt levels were to the point to where it could hinder growth, we'd have a problem. They're not.

Posted

More yelling and talking over people is not what's needed in Washington right now. More pragmatism, less emotion.

Honestly the answer is more growth without then going and spending the extra revenues from that growth  If our debt levels were to the point to where it could hinder growth, we'd have a problem. They're not.

I can't tell if you actually believe the things you say anymore.

1 person likes this