Photo
- - - - -

Anchor drops knowledge on MSNBC...watch and discuss...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#16 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

Dylan tweet...

Dylan Ratigan         @DylanRatigan

I bought a catastrophic health policy for $170/mo when I left MSNBC. Obamacare cancelled the policy. New rate $600/mo. Thnx Mr. President!

Dylan just needs to have this explained by CWG...

Just shows that people I guess really weren't paying attention when this was debated and passed.

I am having a hard time understanding why people who did not have full coverage thought they would be able to keep their plans.

And if you say "because the President said so" then you were not really paying attention.  It was pretty clear that insurance plans would have to meet a minimum coverage under the new law and specialized low cost plans like that would not be accepted.  Mainly because insurance companies would sell these plans and still deny claims when a catastrophic injury happened and force the consumer to jump through hoops just to get their medical bills paid.  IN other words, it was a scam.

Obama was talking about the plans that met that minimum coverage.  I however do agree that he made definitive statements on several occasions that were misleading.

So if Dylan Ratigan is to stupid to understand that, why should I listen to the 100 other things he yells about that he has no idea what he is talking about?