Carolina Panthers

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#41 MHS831

MHS831

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

We're gonna do Kaepernick like he's doing this turtle... 

Colin-Kaepernick-pet-tortoise.jpg

He misunderstood the term "Ninja sex."

#42 MHS831

MHS831

HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

If our schedule has been "fluff" then the Panthers schedule has been a cakewalk outside of the Seattle game.

We can argue strength of schedule all day but the truth is none of that matters. The whole "we did better than Team-A versus Team-B so we should beat Team-A" is ridiculous.

It's any given sunday. I honestly think y'all will put up a good fight but the 49ers will dictate the pace of this game and control it through and through.

You really don't know how good we are because we don't know how good we are.  All we know is that our cakewalk schedule led to 4 consecutive blowouts.  What else are you supposed to do to bad teams?

#43 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

Stop the 49ers running game and protect Cam  = Panthers win.  If either of those things go wrong, Panthers could lose ugly.  

#44 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

Colin-Kaepernick-pet-tortoise.jpg

"i like turtles.

i mean i REALLY like turtles."

#45 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• LocationAt the lake
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

I think blitzing will work but it has to be gap discipline run blitzing not pass blitzing around the edges.  And it doesn't have to be 8 guys typically 6 or no more than 7.  If we play press coverage off the line it cuts down on the hot read completions and easy slants.  We just need them in maximum protect which favors us more than them and shutting down the run game which we can surely do.  I just don't think we need to only rush 4 all the time.  We need to mix things up.

#46 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• LocationAt the lake
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

You really don't know how good we are because we don't know how good we are.  All we know is that our cakewalk schedule led to 4 consecutive blowouts.  What else are you supposed to do to bad teams?

But how many supposed great teams are not blowing out bad teams.  Look at Seattle at home last Sunday.  It isn't that easy to blow out bad teams either.

#47 jungleking

jungleking

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:14 PM

No excuse needed. We are 6-2 with the 32nd ranked pass offense. Do the math lol.

We obviously haven't needed to pass. Kap has proved numerous times that he can pass the ball effectively.

But whatever makes yall feel better!

If your version of an effective passing game ranks 26th in the league in completion percentage, there's something wrong. The Jets complete passes at a higher rate than you guys.

Seriously. The Jets.

But yeah, whatever makes you feel better.

#48 MHS831

MHS831

HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:17 PM

But how many supposed great teams are not blowing out bad teams.  Look at Seattle at home last Sunday.  It isn't that easy to blow out bad teams either.

I agree--and that was part of my point--wins in the NFL are tough, so if they want to point to our weak schedule, they must also point to the manner in which we blew teams out. 

Funny, but there were not too many people who would have swapped schedules with us at the beginning of the season.  If DWill doesn't fumble and if RR goes for it on 4th and 1 in Buffalo, their attitudes would be totally different.

#49 Joey 9ers

Joey 9ers

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

If your version of an effective passing game ranks 26th in the league in completion percentage, there's something wrong. The Jets complete passes at a higher rate than you guys.

Seriously. The Jets.

But yeah, whatever makes you feel better.

You tell me who is more effective/ efficient. Yeah, but whatever makes you feel better.

Cam - 239 att  1801 yds    29.9 att/g     225.1 ypg    7.5 YPA    7 int    2.9% of att    22 sacks  180 yds lost

Kaep - 198 att  1584 yds    24.8 att/g     198 ypg    8.0 YPA   5 int     2.5% of att    15 sacks   78 yds lost

Geno - 272 att  1997 yds    30.2 att/g     221.8 ypg     7.3  YPA   13 int   4.8% of att      30 sacks   218 yds lost

#50 getsome

getsome

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationMt. Airy
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

I look to see the check down to one of our running backs to be the difference maker in this game. All 3 can run, can catch and can put the move on defenders, tagging on yards after the catch. With Stu back, and he looked good, Cam will have that option all day. SF's defense is going to be off balance and boom, Cam will hit his wr at that point.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users