Photo
- - - - -

O-line scares me

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#37 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

And the Huddle did collectively pray that Sione Ole~ never saw the field as an OG....

I'd say the chances of that happening are right up there with the probability of Richie Incognito getting a Man of the Year award from the NAACP.

#38 General_Purr

General_Purr

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

Gross, Wharton, and Kalil are solid is correct. They have been really impressive this year.. Im super glad we got Wharton back.. I think he is one of the all time underated linemen. But going back to Hang it seems like we rather call something local and familiar than go into FA. Nonetheless I trust the coaches choices and hope they have a solid line these next few weeks. Protect the gold

#39 Navy_football

Navy_football

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:47 AM

Sounds great! I'm guessing you haven't seen the thread about Fua taking snaps in OL practice drills recently. Yeah...

Yeah, to say I'm a little concerned about the oline is a bit of an understatement.

I wonder what Cam is thinking right about now?

#40 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

Imagine if Fua actually sees live action at OG and lets a DT through for a big hit on Cam. This place will implode.

Imagine if Fua actually sees action at OG and throws three pancakes that pave the way to three long touchdown runs, one for each of our three running backs and he receives the game ball. This place will implode.