Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

Marshawn Lynch: 17 carries, 43 Yards
Fred Jackson: 12 carries, 30 yards
David Wilson: 11 carries, 39 yards
Rashard Mendenhall: 17 carries, 43 yards
Adrian Peterson: 10 carries. 62 yards
Mike James: 10 carries, 39 yards
Steven Jackson: 13 carries, 57 yards

No, SF is going to totally run all over us all day. Right.

Seattle's OL wasn't depleted when we played them. We stonewalled them and had Wilson dancing.....how he avoided all those sacks is a testament to how good he is.

#47 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,099 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

fixed it for you

You don't watch football, huh

#48 NinerNoles

NinerNoles

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

Seriously?

See this is my whole point of coming over here. Besides breaking .500 what have you done?

Not a damn thing. You drafted Cam Newton.

Woooo.

Stunning.

You gotta beat the best to be the best. I want you to remember that Sunday night because it's going to be important.

Don't call my team hype either. They've worked their ass off for 3 year. They've played 10 extra games then your team has and suffered some tough losses in the post season. They have a reason to be proud because they've made it to the highest stage and they know its not over. They know there's still work to be done.

You throw hype around and then talk about respect like Niners fans owe you something.

The way I look at it. Your team lost a game in Seattle they should've won. They lost a game in Buffalo they should've won. It seems like your team owes you something not the rest of the world. I don't know where this sense of entitlement came from with you guys but it's all wrong.

+1

#49 NinerNoles

NinerNoles

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

You don't watch football, huh

No sir what is this football you speak of?

#50 NinerNoles

NinerNoles

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

Im sorry, but I dont talk to idiot. I guess you finally woke up from the days of hibernating as a 49ers fan?

Wtf? I'll let you blame that on the weed lol

#51 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,099 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

No sir what is this football you speak of?

The world beyond the San Fran...

and by your "fixed" posts you don't

#52 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,099 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

Oh. Wow. Impressive.

Just in case you forgot spiller put up a 100 on you. So that's like 150 rushing yards your D gave up in that loss to Buffalo right?

MAN TALK ABOUT A BUNCH OF RUN STUFFERS!!

Im sure something was in the air that day. Clearly the #1 rushing offense in the league can't rush on you guys. I mean, you're ranked.

Buuuut

GB is #5 in rush d and we put 450 yards overall, 100 rushing. Theres no way we do that against you guys. Your ranked! It was dumb for me to even think it. Sorry.

But we did put 150 rushing against the Cards who are #4 in rush d. Oh wait. Duh! I forgot the Cards mascot is a bird and your guys is a feline so that explains why that happened the way it did.

Half of the teams you "shutdown" are some of the worst in the league at rushing.

You have played 2 teams ranked in the top 17 at rushing. A Seattle team missing 3/5ths its line and a Buffalo team that put up 150.

You dominated the dead last Falcons. You dominated that monolithic NY Giants rush currently ranked at 30. The Vikes, Cards, and Rams can barely cross the 100 yard mark against the bad Ds and Im supposed to be impressed when they can't rush on yours? Im not impressed.

Fun fact. The Rams rushed for 16 yards on 20 carries. They were negative 4 yards at half time. Cool, huh?

We gave up 1 run to Spiller....

Poo happens.

If that makes you feel confident so be it. He was bottled up like everyone else.

#53 TuckerMax25

TuckerMax25

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

Seriously?

See this is my whole point of coming over here. Besides breaking .500 what have you done?

Woooo.

Stunning.

You gotta beat the best to be the best. I want you to remember that Sunday night because it's going to be important.

Don't call my team hype either. They've worked their ass off for 3 year. They've played 10 extra games then your team has and suffered some tough losses in the post season. They have a reason to be proud because they've made it to the highest stage and they know its not over. They know there's still work to be done.

You throw hype around and then talk about respect like Niners fans owe you something.

The way I look at it. Your team lost a game in Seattle they should've won. They lost a game in Buffalo they should've won. It seems like your team owes you something not the rest of the world. I don't know where this sense of entitlement came from with you guys but it's all wrong.

The game was home for us and yes we should've won. You on the other hand had no chance against Seattle. You have a top 3 Te, an extremely reliable running back and wr in boldin yet you average less than 200 pass yds. Which is less than the Tampa bugs for fug sake. If there's one thing we excel at it's shutting down the run. So were going to force your extremely inaccurate qb to throw on us which just won't happen.
31-17 panthers win and place the nfc on check

Sent from my HTC One using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#54 Verge

Verge

Huddle Troll Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

Seriously?

See this is my whole point of talking to you. Besides losing the super bowl what have you done?

Not a damn thing. You drafted Colin Kaepernick.

Woooo.

Stunning.

Don't call my team hype either. They've worked their ass off for 3 year. They've played 10 less games then your team has and it still has resulted in the same amount of super bowls as you. 

You throw hype around and then talk about respect like Panthers fans owe you something.

The way I look at it. Your team got butt fugged by Seattle. They got butt fugged by Indianapolis. It seems like your team owes you something not the rest of the world. I don't know where this sense of entitlement came from with you guys but it's all wrong.

#55 NinerNoles

NinerNoles

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

The game was home for us and yes we should've won. You on the other hand had no chance against Seattle. You have a top 3 Te, an extremely reliable running back and wr in boldin yet you average less than 200 pass yds. Which is less than the Tampa bugs for fug sake. If there's one thing we excel at it's shutting down the run. So were going to force your extremely inaccurate qb to throw on us which just won't happen.

Sent from my HTC One using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Put your seahawk pom poms down and get off your knees for a min and listen when your #1 in running and your 6-2 and on a 5 game winning streak and 5 straight 30+ point games who gives a fu.ck how many yards you average Cam put up big numbers his rookie yr and your season still ended before christmas... now you can continue sucking down the seahawks enjoy.

#56 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,099 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

Put your seahawk pom poms down and get off your knees for a min and listen when your #1 in running and your 6-2 and on a 5 game winning streak and 5 straight 30+ point games who gives a fu.ck how many yards you average Cam put up big numbers his rookie yr and your season still ended before christmas... now you can continue sucking down the seahawks enjoy.

Whoopity doo. We have put up 30+ in our last 4 wins. So?

Being number one in rushing historically means one thing.....you won't be the last team standing.

#57 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

I couldnt have said it any better... I honestly dont think these cats have seen any niner games they dont know what there up against lol

I watched the Colts game.

I was definitely impressed.

#58 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

Seriously?

Woooo.

Stunning.

what are you talking about. can you read at all??? all i said was its natural for yall to be hyped and confident about your team especially after making the superbowl. we havent done a damn thing since Cam please. what about a guy named LUKE. fallback bruh

#59 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,468 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

Wtf? I'll let you blame that on the weed lol

Nope. This aint California. We dont smoke weed. My pic says other wise, but thats my pic.

I see that hibernating from 03-'10' didnt go so well for you guys. Yall still as dumb as before, if not dumber.

Raiders fans got yall by the throat any day of the week.

#60 kanti

kanti

NEWB

• HUDDLER
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

We gave up 1 run to Spiller....

Poo happens.

If that makes you feel confident so be it. He was bottled up like everyone else.

If making up all these excuses maintains your delusion that you guys have a good run defense then so be it.

I mean does it really get you hyped when your team bottles up the 32nd run offense in the league (Falcons), or the the 30th in NY Giants?

Not a whole lot to brag about. Niners have beaten three top 10 rushing offense and after we "bottle up" your hopes of 6-3 it will be 4 wins against top 10 rushing offenses.

I'll be feeling pretty confidant at that point.

Sent from my HTC One using CarolinaHuddle mobile a

YOU GUYS DON'T EXCEL AT STOPPING THE RUN!

Every team you have "shut down" is ranked in the bottom 17 in rushing offense in the league. So Congratulations you're beating last place! You're schooling the retard in checkers! You're pistol whipping a blind kid!

Winning!!

Ya know what happens when you have face a rushing offense in the top 10? You lose. I'm not just saying that neither. It's a statistical fact.

It's funny to me your fanbase has built this delusion that your run defense is "stout" because you pushed over some scrub Olines.

Listen. On Sunday there's going to be a point during the game where your Dline doesn't get penetration; your LBs get flooded out, and Gore trucks your safety for an extra 10 yards. You're going to think to yourself "we usually stuff that play", but then my words are going to pop into your mind like sweet clarity, and you'll realize what playing against the #1 rushing offense feels like.

We had no chance against Seattle? IT WAS 0-5 AT HALF TIME DUMBIE! THEY DIDN'T SEEN THE RZ TILL THE END OF THE 3RD. YEA!!! DOMINATION!!! WE DEFINITELY WERE NOT IN THAT GAME.

I swear you guys are a different breed. I go to all the different team forums just to meet the fanbase. You guys have the biggest chip on your shoulder. You've done 0 and you act like you're one game away from the Superbowl.

Fall back.

Seriously?

See this is my whole point of talking to you. Besides losing the super bowl what have you done?

Not a damn thing. You drafted Colin Kaepernick.

Woooo.

Stunning.

Don't call my team hype either. They've worked their ass off for 3 year. They've played 10 less games then your team has and it still has resulted in the same amount of super bowls as you. 

You throw hype around and then talk about respect like Panthers fans owe you something.

The way I look at it. Your team got butt fugged by Seattle. They got butt fugged by Indianapolis. It seems like your team owes you something not the rest of the world. I don't know where this sense of entitlement came from with you guys but it's all wrong.

Nice! At least I know the extent of a Carolina fans intelligence. Not expecting a whole lot out of you guys.

Falling back.

what are you talking about. can you read at all??? all i said was its natural for yall to be hyped and confident about your team especially after making the superbowl. we havent done a damn thing since Cam please. what about a guy named LUKE. fallback bruh

Lol. Thanks man.

I make a comment pointing out the fact that the only thing your club has been good at over the past 5 years is drafting in the top 10 and your response is "NO, WE'RE REALLY GOOD AT LOSING."

Well congratu-freakin-lations if the season ended after the draft you guys would be taking home all the awards.

A culture built on underachieving because you get to brag about the players you draft. That's awesome.

I guess San Fran has it all wrong. You sure told me.

Falling back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.