Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

I left my shart in San Francisco

Best Answer SCP, 07 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

This week it seems that everybody is talking poo about my Panthers not beating anybody. Newsflash you bunch of Nancy’s, the 49ers have also only beaten one team with a winning record. Most of the 49er fans talking poo couldn’t point out San Francisco on a map if I hired Perez Hilton to dance around in drag with a laser pointer shouting "Yo ho there it is dumbass!", so I hardly take offense. I mean your QB is a Miami Dolphin fan with a tiny head that looks goofy as poo trying to wear a flat bill, last year the BART had a few escalators that were mired in so much human poop and piss that they were inoperable, and Candlestick Park is the Somalia of NFL stadiums. Your defensive end is some two time alcoholic that shows up to practice hammered after a night in the Castro District trying to find the one girl that didn’t have the remnant of a penis. The team is moving to some new digs next season down in the valley or some poo? That’s all good but it’s a shame the 49ers sold out the real fans. The thugs and rednecks that used to stab and shoot visiting fans at the Stick are being replaced by Lovie, Carlton the III, and their poodle Mrs.Bigglesworth. I have seen it a thousand times at BofAstadium and it ain’t pretty. Thank god Oakland is a toll bridge away so at least some of your manhood remains in tact. I’d rather get stabbed in The Stick than listen to some asshole from San Jose complain about his smoked gouda being soft and bragging about his wine having legs.
As far as the game goes Sunday, who knows? You guys have beat a Green Bay team that dedicated their entire summer trying to get their crappy defense to figure out how to stop the read option and then the 9ers never used it. Everybody else you beat is pretty worthless. Your QB kisses his arms like a douchebag and our QB does the Superman. The Superman is so much better it’s not even close. I think you guys give us a good test because ourOline is a huge question mark with all of the injuries. I think we score a special teams touchdown and a defensive touchdown off a Mini Pedro Martinez interception. I think our offense scores twice so that gives us 28. You guys score 21. The Panthers leave San Fran with a W and the nation is put on notice. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#16 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,147 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

I see someone has been enjoying our fine Cali weed out there in the Carolina's lol... Cant wait to see the excuses this board makes up for the L your about to receive

Excuses? We're supposed to lose and that has been explicitly explained by every outlet that people listen to. Meaning every excuse has already been made. So if it happens, we can all just continue ignoring that California exists and move on to a team that matters like the Patriots.

#17 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,904 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

I'm happy with being the Kenjon Barner here....unproven in game situations but is a project that shows potential.

I see you more as a Kawann Short. Badass in his own right.

And a lazy eye apparently.

517b478e9737c.preview-620.jpg

#18 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,147 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

My eye has been known to laze....

#19 NinerNoles

NinerNoles

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Excuses? We're supposed to lose and that has been explicitly explained by every outlet that people listen to. Meaning every excuse has already been made. So if it happens, we can all just continue ignoring that California exists and move on to a team that matters like the Patriots.

Yea cause Im sure the team that hasnt sniffed postseason play since Delhomme completed all those passes to Cardinals DB's matter's lol which Carolina are you guys again?

#20 Kelp

Kelp

SWM seeks BBC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

I see you more as a Kawann Short. Badass in his own right.

And a lazy eye apparently.

517b478e9737c.preview-620.jpg

You talkin poo bout me?

#21 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,147 posts

Yea cause Im sure the team that hasnt sniffed postseason play since Delhomme completed all those passes to Cardinals DB's matter's lol which Carolina are you guys again?

The correct one.

Also, should I start talking trash about Alex Smith or should we just go ahead and accept that smack talk about former QB's is the dumbest fuging thing a football fan can do?

#22 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,733 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

A WHOLE PIE!

I see someone has been enjoying our fine Cali weed out there in the Carolina's lol... Cant wait to see the excuses this board makes up for the L your about to receive

-youre.jpg

#23 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

They need the excuses.  It's not their fault that Kap sucks when he doesn't have 3+ Pro Bowl receivers. 

#24 panthers90

panthers90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

fug off, I've lived in the Bay the last 13 years, and I haven't heard a peep out of you fuging niner "fans" till last year.

#25 NinerNoles

NinerNoles

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

The correct one.

Also, should I start talking trash about Alex Smith or should we just go ahead and accept that smack talk about former QB's is the dumbest fuging thing a football fan can do?

Please talk about Alex he's still doing his thing at 9-0 more than you could say about post panther jake, But no diss to old QB's just showing how long you guys have been irrelevant

#26 NinerNoles

NinerNoles

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

fug off, I've lived in the Bay the last 13 years, and I haven't heard a peep out of you fuging niner "fans" till last year.

You must've been hiding in Oakland then lol

#27 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

Mine was cooler

#28 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,147 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Please talk about Alex he's still doing his thing at 9-0 more than you could say about post panther jake, But no diss to old QB's just showing how long you guys have been irrelevant

Yes. I need a fan of a team that went nine years between playoff appearances to tell me that five years is a long time to not make the playoffs.

#29 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,147 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

Mine was cooler

It inspired me.

#30 pdub0702

pdub0702

pdub0702

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationSouthern Pines, NC

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

Classiest S**t talk I've seen in a while. Well Played...that and fug the 49er's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.